Chapter 4

🌹

🌹

The next day Ni-Ki was woken up by the smell of pancakes. He felt like the smell of pancakes was hypothesizing him as he got up from his bed after a few minutes without checking on his phone.

When Ni-Ki finally entered the kitchen he was surprised to see Sunghoon there making pancakes.

This man truly is husband material.

Ni-Ki smiled proudly at him as he observed what he was doing until Sunghoon noticed him that is. "Oh, good morning Riki-ah." Sunghoon smiled at him as he flipped the pancake in front of him. Ni-Ki flinched a bit until he responded. "Morning hyung." He smiled.

"I didn't know that you can cook," Ni-Ki commented as Sunghoon smiled at him. "Well, now you do." Sunghoon chuckled. "You can grab some for yourself." Sunghoon pointed at the plate full of pancakes.

Woah...

"Is it hard?" Ni-Ki suddenly asked. "Huh?" Sunghoon replied a bit confused. "Um, making pancakes and all that..." Ni-Ki bit his lip at that. "It depends." Sunghoon chuckled. "Wanna try?" Sunghoon asked. "Uh, I am not a good cook hyung." Ni-Ki nervously smiled.

"You can't be that bad, I can help you," Sunghoon suggested as he lowered the heat on the stove. "Okay..." Ni-Ki sighed.

🌹

"See, it's not that bad," Sunghoon said as he leaned closer to Ni-Ki. "How?" Ni-Ki glanced at him confused. "It looks like a blob, not a pancake." Ni-Ki pouted. "My first ever pancake wasn't great as well." Sunghoon chuckled. "But, still-" Ni-Ki crossed his arms as he noticed that Sunghoon turned off the heat on the stove.

"You're sulking." Sunghoon pointed out as he laughed at him. "I am not." Ni-Ki frowned at him as Sunghoon laughed at him even louder than before.

"Aww, come on hyung that's not funny at all." Ni-Ki glared at him. "How can I not when you're this cute." Sunghoon laughed at him once again and Ni-Ki was left in awe.

I am...cute...?

He bit his inner cheek at that.

🌹

After they ate their delicious pancakes, Sunghoon had some work to do while Ni-Ki was in his bedroom. He was alone after all and bored.

Ugh...

I am hungry...

That was when Ni-Ki decided that him cooking some ramen for himself was the best idea. He watched a couple of YouTube tutorials, but something didn't sit right with him.

"Why would they put it in a microwave though...?" Ni-Ki mumbled to himself as he got to work.

Unfortunately, there were no cooks in the entire house just because his mother wanted them to live like a couple, which he didn't mind that much, but it didn't sit right with him.

Me and Sunghoon hyung a couple?

Ew.

And so he immediately put the ramen in the microwave for three minutes and thirty seconds. You'd think that there was nothing to go wrong with that, but no you're wrong.

The microwave exploded. The only thing that Ni-Ki heard was a loud "boom" as he rushed to the kitchen to look at it.

How did that happen!?

"What the heck do I do!?" Ni-Ki panicked as he noticed some kind of black smoke coming out of the microwave, he tried to get rid of it, but he couldn't.

I need help...

The first person he remembered was Sunghoon.

Hoon hyung

Hyung HELP

What happened?

I just finished the last document...

THE MICROWAVE EXPLODED AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO😭😭😭

HYUNG HELP

WAIT, WHAT!?

Calm down...

*sigh*

How did that happen?

I was hungry...

Does that house not have a cook or something ???

Blame my mum for that😭😭😭

Just hyung hurry-

I am scared...

Didn't the kitchen alarm turn on?

Huh???

Never mind...

I am coming no worries, just stay there...

Woooow you truly care for me hyung 🙄

Stop texting if you want me to come and save you, Riki.

Okay...

🌹

Ni-Ki patiently waited for Sunghoon. He was shaking. He tried to inhale and exhale to somehow calm down, but it didn't work. That was until he heard someone (probably Sunghoon) opening the door.

He rushed to the enormous living room to meet Sunghoon who was already there. "Hyung!?" Ni-Ki smiled widely at him as he ran to him to hug him which did surprise Sunghoon at first, but he gladly did pull the younger in his embrace.

"I am so scared hyung..." Ni-Ki pouted as he hugged him tighter then before. "It's going to be okay..." Sunghoon assured. "You're not hurt, right?" Sunghoon asked already concerned for the younger. "Nope, thanks to you." Ni-Ki smiled. Sunghoon smiled in response, to him Ni-Ki was more important then setting the whole house on fire.

"Just please, next time do not microwave things on your own..." Sunghoon sighed as let go of a hug. "Okay, I promise I won't..." Ni-Ki pouted as Sunghoon pinched his cheek. "Cute." Sunghoon chuckled at him.

Here he goes again...

Though this time Ni-Ki felt slightly hot in his face, but that was probably because of embarrassment, right?

"Let's just look at what you have done..." Sunghoon said slightly worried. "Uh, yeah sorry hyung..." Ni-Ki glanced down. "No need to apologize, the only thing that is more important is that you're okay." Sunghoon said as he smiled at him. If Ni-Ki's heart didn't flutter at that he'd be lying.