Major editing!!

Hello everyone, I know it's been a long time, but I will do a significant edit on this book. I will be re-posting the chapters weekly.
On my page, there are two 'The Kings Luna' books. One is labeled "Original version," which is the unedited original copy of the book I posted seven years ago, word for word.

I adore my book, "The Kings Luna," and I am proud of it. However, when I wrote it I was very, very young, and looking back now, there are many things I would change and have written differently.
The plot is identical to the original, following Bianca's story, so don't worry. I want to show you how much I have grown as a writer.
**quick note: I love my character so much; however, my character process in which I envision a character, give a character name, traits, and picture of how they would look at that changed a lot these last few years as I changed it as a writer. This edit will reflect that.
Bianca will continue to be my lead solid female character. She is the embodiment of female power, and I portray that enough in the original. However, I want to dive deeper and develop another protagonist's character. 

This is a disclaimer / Trigger warning: This book will include mentions of violent graphic scenes, torture, blood, and mention of rape (but it will not have a scene or further development, just a brief mention when introducing the villain), and death. If that makes you uncomfortable, please, feel free to leave. I will include a warning in the chapters containing graphic scenes.

After completing this book, I will be editing the sequel and releasing the third book by the end of the year. Thank you so much for all the love and support. Thank you for understanding.Happy reading.❤️