chapter one

disclaimer: aish is not as described she is incredible irl !!

hi im aish and i am completely in love with draco lucius malfoy ( oh em gee what a hot name i almost fainted just thinking it 💓💓💓 ) i want to have dracos children but he would never agree because he told me i was a stupid filthy mudblood :((( also i am harry potter the chosen one's twin sister except he hates me and locks me in the dungeon every night because he is ashamed to even be related to me 😥😥 i deserve it though so i dont say anything i just cry myself to sleep every night boo hoo ☹️ anywyas daddy draco hates harry so he would never date me uwu 😔 i am also friendless and i get bullied every single day by hermione granger and ron weasley. my only friend is mrs norris the cat who i feed every night as i lay in the sewers of hogwarts oh yeah when i was about to be sorted the hat refused to sort me because it said that i was a mudblood and i dont deserve to be at hogwarts so i live in the sewers now :( harry potter laughs at me every day at makes fun of my for my horrendous, ugly rainbow irises that glisten with the liquid of my tears as i weep because my life rlly sucks 😔😔 did i mention that my first and only ever boyfriend dumped me because i was stupid and ugly? yeah 😥 marcus flint dumpmed me on my birthday and right after he dumped me dumbledore jumped out of a bush and started laughing at me 😀 as i cry at night i dream that someday i may be enough for draco lucius malfoy ( oh em gee his name again it just gives me butterflies omg !! 🦋🦋🦋 ) and i shall become aish malfoy !

written by anonymous