Scene #2: Hell Hall

A teenage girl wakes up laying on a bed in an empty room. She gives out an annoyed groan before speaking. "Yet another sunny day in this shit hole. Oh goody." She says with an eye roll and exaggerated sarcasm. She gets out of her bed and takes a hoodie on a chair next to it before putting it on.

The big doors to the room open up to reveal a handsome teenage boy with a wide grin.

"Hellooo, sunshine!"

The girl covers face with her hands. "Kill me now." she whispers in annoyance.

The boy walks over to her. "You know, when they first told me about this weird girl who had a swearing problem, a really short fuse, and a psychotic personality... I asked 'em, 'would her name happen to be Eris?'" he said while raising an eyebrow at an invisible person.

Eris lifts her head from her hands to give the guy a stern look. "Cut the crap Adam, what do you want?" She then crosses her arms.

Adam puts a hand over his heart, acting offended. "Ouch, it hurts me for you to say that. Can't a guy just be happy to see his girlfriend?"

"Pfft, yeah right. You wish." She moves a piece of dark brown hair out of her face.

Adam's expression then turns serious. "Okay, all shit aside, I heard you want out. Again. So, I did some research and came upon this." He takes out a yellow folder from his jacket's pocket. "You know those killers/superheroes from about 30 years ago?"

Eris sits down, looking intrigued. "Yeah, what about them?"

Adam sits next to her. "They were all born on the 12th hour of October 1st, 1989."

Eris' eyes widen and she raises an eyebrow. "Where is this going?" she asks cautiously.

Adam hands over the folder. "They were adopted by this billionaire, Sir Reginald Hargreeves." he turns to her. "You're one of them, Eris." he notices her uneven breaths and wide eyes. "I have the address. Train leaves in an hour."

Eris gives him a blank yet thankful expression. "I can't believe it, I'm going to be with people like me! Thank you so much! I could kiss you!" She grabs his shoulders while grinning.

Adam clears his throat. "I-I-I mean I-if you want t-to...-"

Eris laughs at his reaction before gasping. "I have to get ready! C'mon help me get ready, I'm getting outta Hell Hall today!" She walks out of the room.

Adam sighs in sadness as he watches her walk away before putting his head down.

Eris notices he isn't behind her and looks back inside the room. "Move it or lose it asshole!"

"I'm going, I'm going." He stands up and walks out behind her while putting both hands up in defense.