Chapter 4. {The Incident?}

A/N: Hi guys I hope ur all ok!!!!! SO SORRY!! I didn't mean to be gone for so long but I've been really busy so I hope u understand I would love an idea of who u would like the ship for this story to be? anyways luv yall and as always, enjoy <333

We decide that we should all head over to the closest bar and grab a couple drinks. As we start walking towards the bar, knowing full well that all of us will be to far gone to drive by the end of the night, i see some obviously sad, lonely men staring as they clearly have nothing better to do with their time. But i really cant blame them. I mean come on! I'm stunning.

(alright lets imagine that the top is a dress and ill let u decide how the bottom looks)

We finally make our way to the bar and theres already a large hand full of drunk oldies lingering around like bad breathe.

"Hey y/n what do u want to drink?" Rin asks me and i reply with a simple "Oh just a f/d plz"

We grab our drink and me and Mr druggie sit at the bar and finally get to have a convo.

"So tell me y/n what do you do for a living?" he asks with a questionable grin.

"I make music" i reply bluntly. Of course it wasnt completely a lie but music is more of a hobby although i seem to be pretty popular but oh well. Its called a secret for a reason right?

"Hmmmmmmm interesting, anyways my real question... is have u ever done drugs?" he whispers but the grin on his face becoming far more devilish.

"If i said i had?" Everyone know you answer a question with a question. Common sense am i right?

"Wanna do some of the good stuff with me?" He slurs pulling out a small bag of white powder from the inner chest pocket of his jacket.

I say nothing but my answer is evident by the look on my face. He starts pouring some powder on to the side and taking a card to line up rows of this shit.

I think its obvious what happened next?

[later]

After a good dance and lack of conscience i finally begin to gain authority over my thoughts so i grab a glass of water and head over to the toilet to sort myself out.

Its atleast 1AM and im absolutely knackered. I get to the toilets and fix how i look and have a piss before heading back out.

Not even 2 secs after i step out i feel a hand on my waist so i swivel round and come face to face with some stanky ass, old, egotistical, grubby man.

I stare straight through him but with his level of intoxication he probably didnt even notice.

That becomes obvious when he leans in to kiss me but i shift my head to the side.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing?"

Instead of replying he pushes me into a wall and i instantly feel my back click but nothing serious.

For some reason this fucker seems to think that it was some sort of invitation and grabs back onto my waist aswell as holding my face by the jaw before going back in for a kiss.

This time not being able to dodge it i accept my fate before realising im a fucking girlboss and i dont take shit from anyone and then deciding that he wouldnt mind not being able to have kids right?

A knee straight to the balls, not even half of what he deserved for kissing me but it'll do so i run back to the group and convince everyone to leave.

On out way back home the rizzler pulled me back from group, clearly confused.

"Hey y/n how come you wanted to leave so suddenly, i thought you were having fun?"

I pause.

"I was until some asshole invited himself into my mouth" I say, venom lingering on my tongue.

"Oh..."

I look up, confused from the lack of a response only to feel a warm pair of lips connect with mine and initiate a passionate kiss.

After an intimate kiss from Rin i pull away cuz yknow i dont really feel like suffocating tonight.

"Your mine. Is that clear?" he says possessively as i stare at him frozen from this new side.

"Oh, um yeah. Crystal clear."

"Good."

My god this man has me hooked.

 (Hi guys i know this is quite a short chapter but i feel really bad for not posting and thank you for being so patient! LOVE YOU ALLLLL <333333)