Stairway to Heaven

Chase's POV:

Heaven. That's what her kisses felt like. And I was in desperate need of so much more. Digging the tips of my fingers into the cheeks of her ass, I lifted her and urged her legs around my waist, notching the head of my cock against the heat if her. If it wasn't for the barrier of my swim trunks, I was pretty sure I could slide right inside her since she was still wearing the clothes I'm assuming she wore to work, black pencil skirt, thin pale pink flowy top with black trim, and heels. I wonder if she's wearing panties...

As the thought came to mind, I began walking us towards the stairs that led to the second floor of the cabin, my lips still caressing hers as her fingers tugged at my overly shaggy hair at the base of my skull. I didn't know if it was the feeling of her nails deliciously scratching at my scalp or the remembered feeling of those nails on my back that had be ever more ready to bury my cock inside her but the feeling was becoming too much to bare.

With each step I took, my need for her and my curiosity about her wearing panties or not grew to a point that I couldn't stand it any longer. Snaking a hand between us, I slipped a long finger between her thighs, slowly traveling northward until I could feel the heat coming from her core against my knuckles. When I found her pussy was bare of any panties, the growl that came from me was almost animalistic, primal. I wanted to be buried so deep in side her right NOW more than I wanted to bed upstairs. I know I promised a bed but that bed would get trashed later.

Spinning us so that my back was towards the stairs, I sank down onto them, urging Delilah's to straddle my hips. Before she seated herself on my lap, I pushed the waistband of my trunks down, freeing my cock. I'm pretty sure the appendage sang hallelujah in that moment. And I can't say that I blame it because I was about to start singing in myself as I looked at the woman hovering over my cock; black pencil skirt pooled around her waist, nipples poking against the thin satiny material of the shirt, pupils dilated and her breath coming out in pants. I didn't know if I had ever seen a sexier sight.

"I know I promised the bed darlin but I cant fight my urge to be inside of you anymore." I said, stroking the length of my cock. I could feel Delilah's eyes on me, watching every move as I watched her face. When the pad of my thumb grazed over the tip of my cock smearing the bead of pre-ejaculate over the head, I watched as she licked her lips before her teeth sank into her plump bottom lip. Thoughts of having her mouth wrapped around my cock flashed in my mind and I wanted nothing more than to watch her head bob up and down my length, to feel the tip of her tongue gliding over ever bulging vein as they rushed blood to my cock. But with the heat of her core radiating off her in waves, I wanted to be buried in her more than I wanted to receive what I knew would be a world class blow job.

"And I don't want you to fight it because I need this as much as you do." Said Delilah, her voice husky from the desire that was flowing though her veins making her voice even sexier than it was at any given point of the day. I'd had the thought so many times that I lost count but Delilah had one of those voices that screamed Phone Sex, all seductive and velvety and laced with desire.

No other words were uttered before Delilah wrapped her slim fingers around my fist and notched the head of my cock with her pussy, running the tip though her juices before pressing it against her scorching opening. As much as I wanted to watch my cock disappear inside of her, my eyes stayed locked with hers as she slowly began to sink down onto my length. The wide head of my dick stretched the opening of her pussy making her inner walls squeeze the tip deliciously. I had to fight the urge to thrust my hips upwards so that she took all of me in one thrust. But there was something in the way that this felt like she was in charge and that she needed it to be that way so I let her take all of me at her own pace, even if it was driving me completely insane with how slow she was wrapping her velvety heat around my shaft.

Once more, I'm pretty sure my cock started singing hallelujah when I felt the wide head of my dick hit the bottom of her. Not because it had finally gotten what it had been wanting but because I was about to go off like a roman candle from the vice like grip her pussy was squeezing my cock with. Digging my fingers into the skin of her hips with probably too much force, I closed my eyes and tried to think of anything -sad puppies, naked grandmas, literally anything- but the feeling of her wrapped around my cock. No way in hell I wanted this to be over so soon. She felt too damn good for this to be a wham-bam-than-you-ma'am type of thing. Not without at least making sure she was right there with me.

Forcing my fingers to leave her hips, I lifted both hands to her breasts and began to toy with the hardened nipples that were teasing me and making my mouth water. Gliding the tips of my thumbs over the points simultaneously, Delilah threw her head back as she thrusted her chest outward as if she was presenting them to me as a gift. And you damn right I was going to take them as that.

"I hope you're not too attached to this shirt. If so, I'll guy you one in every color so I can do this every single day." I said as my hands left her breasts only long enough to fist the delicate material of the shirt and rip it from her body. With the shirt split down the middle, I was rewarded with the sight of her soft pink lacy bra she was wearing and it made my mouth water. I'd never been happier to see a bra with a front closure in all of my life.

With a simple flick of my wrist, I flipped the clasp and her ample tits fell from the confines of her lace bra. I watched as the cool air of the house mixed with the desire she was feeling made her nipples grow impossibly hard, begging to be suckled. And who was I deny the unspoken request. Lowering my head to one breast, I drew her right nipple into my mouth as I toyed with the left, causing Delilah to rock her hips.

"That's it baby." I said, letting her right nipple fall from my mouth before drawing the other into it. Delilah's hands landed on the top of my knees as she leaned back seeking leverage. The slight change in angle allowed my cock to slip a few centimeters deeper and to rub against that spot deep inside of her that I knew she loved. Delilah rocked her hips furiously, matching the rhythm of my tongue and bringing us closer to that hill we had been climbing. I could feel the telltale tingle at the base of my spine telling me that I was getting close just as I could feel her pussy getting wetter and her legs trembling. Round one was about to be all said and done.

When her pussy clamped down on my cock and she moaned loudly as she came, she pulled me over the edge with her. I came harder than I had since that morning on the swing, filling her with every single drop of my seed before wrapping her in my arms and letting my hands trail up and down her back lazily. Never had sex felt like this with anyone but her. It had never been this fulfilling and satisfying.

"Hope you don't thinkthat was the end of what I have in store for you baby." I said, still trying tocatch my breath. "We have a 5 bedroom house with a hot tub, a sauna, and amassive walk in shower. Before this weekend is over, there will not be asurface in this house that I haven't fucked you either in, on, or against." Mystill semi hard cock twitched to prove my point that I was far from done with her.Honey brown eyes met mine and in them I saw the excitement of what was to come