Josie's return

It was another normal day at the school just like any other day since Caroline became headmistress when there was a knock on the front door. Caroline opened the door expecting new students  but to her surprise it was her daughter "Josie? I didn't know you were coming back anytime soon." She said in a confused tone "I thought you'd be a little more excited to see me mom but I wanted to surprise you guys. May I come in?" She asked with her usual soft loving smile "Yes of course honey." She stepped aside letting her inside shutting the door behind her when suddenly someone vamped to Josie hugging her tightly "Josie! Your back!" She said before letting go "Yeah it's nice to see you Lizzie I've missed you." She said with a warm smile "me too but no one has missed you as much as Hope has "Really? Well where is Hope? I've missed her as well and I'd love to see her." She said wondering where Hope was "She's in her room. It's room 25" Caroline responded "now go talk to her!" Lizzie said pushing her "okay! Okay!" Josie exclaimed before walking down to Hope's room and knocking on the door "Lizzie I said I was fine!" Hope said thinking that it was Lizzie checking in on her again then Josie opened the door "Hey Hope I'm back."

Hey guys I'm back with another Hosie story Hope you like this sorry it's so short let me know what you think of it 》