𝐭 𝐡 𝐢 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐟 𝐨 𝐮 𝐫

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 - 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 | 𝐂𝐀𝐏𝐑𝐈 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐒

𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄 | 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑

❀𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕❀

"I think I'd have been better off just staying in the coffin." Camille says as we walk through the tunnels.

"But you didn't. We got you out." Clary say annoyed at her.

"Technically, I got you out." Izzy says next to me.

"Noted. Now, tell us where the book is." Clary says. My feet burn. Never were high heel boots to a freakin walkathon.

"Patience, my dear--

"Enough! Just because we got you out doesn't mean I won't kill you right here." Clary says mad. She was turned to Camille.

"Dang, she's mad." I say pretending to be scared.

"There's still one more thing I require of, um..." Camille says, she gestures to Simon.

"Simon." Simon says, rolling his eyes.

"A Writ of Transmutation." Camille says, putting down her finger.

What the hell is that?" Simon asks, confused.

"A document stating you asked her to turn you into a vampire." Izzy tells Simon.

"Signed and sealed in your blood, of course." Camille tells Simon as she gives him a creepy look.

"Haven't you had enough of my blood?" Simon asks, confused and bored of her.

"Never." Camille says. "And I definitely don't want the Clave to falsely accuse me of killing mundanes."

"You want Simon to pardon you?" Clary asks." "No way. You killed Simon. The least we can do is return the favor." Clary says walking toward Camille.

"And yet... the second I go up in smoke, so does any hope of you finding your precious book." Camille says making Clary get mad. Clary was about to stab Camille but Simon sadly grabbed her arm.

"It's okay." Simon tells Clary.

"So where do we get this document, huh?" Clary asks. "I can't imagine you have many friends left." Clary says.