𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 21

Monday: 8:21 am

                  "N/N YO FUTURE BABY DADDY IS HERE!

"N/N YO FUTURE BABY DADDY IS HERE!." Mariah's voice echoed throughout the whole place as she yelled.

"ITS 8 IN THE MORNING, FUCK IS YOU YELLIN FOR?" You yelled back.

Now normally, instead of having a yelling competition with Mariah at 8 in the morning. You would be on your way to the very first class you had in the morning, that class being professor Ackerman's. But he sent out an email addressing that he wouldn't be attending his normal morning class, due to other matters he had to take care of as of today.

So you had about an extra hour, hour and a half on your hands.

"Hi sweet girl," You heard you're door open and a familiar deep voice say."hi loveee." You dragged, as you got up from your seat and walked over to him with open arms to hug him.

He wrapped his arms around you're waist and buried his face into your neck. "You smell good." He said planting a few kisses on your neck.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome, I brought you some breakfast." He said grabbing the bag he had sat on your dresser before hugging you.

"Ouuu Thank you, I really didn't feel like cooking anything." You said taking the bag from him; the smell of fresh pancakes and syrup-filled your nostrils, as you took the container out of the bag.

"No problem pretty girl" He didn't sound like himself, you took notice of this somber like tone in his voice. You placed the food down and took a good look at him, you hadn't got to properly do so, since he had his face buried in your neck for a good amount of time, and gave you food to analyze right after.

His green orbs seemed darker than normal. Slight bags and puffy-ness formed around his eyes, probably from a lack of sleep plus a mixture of crying. His hair wasn't up in his normal bun - but hung free underneath his black hoodie. His face radiated sadness, something that you had never seen on him.

"Are you okay love?" You asked him in a soft tone and wrapping your arms back around him.

The corners of his lips spread into a slight smile. "I'm okay love, yesterday was just long. You know with my mom and everything. And I didn't get much sleep" He lied. In fact, he wasn't okay at all. His mother could die, no matter what path she chose - surgery or no surgery. Plus, the person who he told he wanted nothing to do with, was up to something no good, and he could feel it after getting that text.

You remembered about the doctor's appointment his mother had yesterday. You hoped nothing bad happened, but from the looks of it, something surely was off.

"Well, if you need to talk at all I'm here. Okay?"You told him.

He nodded and removed both your hands from the sides of his face and kissed them. No words were spoken from his lips, he would talk about it with you, but right now he was just too utterly drained to even do so.