The date

Once upon a lovely time, Aubrey and Kim were alone without the hooligans or anyone around to bother them, it was a nice day, they went to a cafe to get some drinks and some tasty food, they were enjoying their lives (as they should) and Aubrey was scrolling through tiktok on her phone, it was a normal occurrence, she loved that app but obviously she loved Kim more, suddenly she saw MINION TAMPONS. Kim saw Aubrey fill with confusion and sat there, unable to do anything, Aubrey shouted "is this a joke?" And Kim looked up in surprise, Aubrey starts to tear up and shout, "MINION TAMPONS? FUCKING MINION TAMPONS? BECAUSE YEA, UR HAVING UR PERIOD, UR BLEEDING," music started playing in the background audible enough for Kim, she wanted to calm her girlfriend down, as such she started singing but her girlfriend continued shouting "AGAINST UR WILL, SO WHY NOT JUST SHOVE A FUCKING MINION UP YOUR VAGINA" but then Kim started singing "when we met I just knew, that I already loved you,"
"WHAT'S NEXT A FUCKING MINION DILDO?"
"True true"
"WHY WOULD ANYONE WANT TO SHOVE A MINION INTO THEIR VAGINA"
"I didn't even get it why, why you gotta stare with those eyes"
"I SWEAR TO GOD THIS BETTER BE A FUCKING JOKE"
"I'm right across-" Kim gets cut off
Aubrey calms herself and listens to her girlfriend sing, it was nice after that!