Rengoku

Tomioka:Rengoku...

Rengoku: Yes! MY TURN BLINDFOLD!

Sanemi: Dude don't yell.

Tomioka just sighs and goes back to the chair he sits down and puts on the blindfold.

Rengoku:Here is my design.

Rengoku: I think it should go on his inner bicep

The tattoo artist puts the stenciled design on him and starts this one doesn't take as long as the first one and once he is done they take Tomioka back to the mirror.

Tomioka takes the blindfold off and looks in the mirror.

Tomioka: It looks nice.

Uzui: Yes yes now pick!

Rengoku:Wait let us come back later so he can eat cause I am hungry and want food.

They all agree and pay for the two tattoos done so far.

Tomioka:Thank you Rengoku and Obanai the tattoos look lovely.

Rengoku: Your welcome! I have a question to ask.

Tomioka:Yes?

Rengoku: You have two tattoos on the inner part of your thigh

All the hashira turn to look at Tomioka they did not see that one.

Tomioka: How did you see that?

Rengoku: Well I saw it when you where getting Obanai's tattoo what does it mean love is a lie

Tomioka stops and his eyes are widened he takes in a moment to think then he just looks down.

Tomioka: Love is supposed to make you happy Yes?

Rengoku: From what I have seen Yes people are very happy once in love.

Tomioka: Not with me love makes me angry or sad, people say that love makes you happy but to me love has always been a lie.

The hashira are shocked from what they heard from him they had just finished eating.

Tomioka: Uzui give me the bowl.

Uzui: Okay here.

Tomioka pulls out a name and it is...

Tomioka:Shinobu....