Meeting at a Concert

A/N: Hailee x Reader

Summary: Y/n is performing and when she says goodbye and goes to leave, she forgets something and sees another famous celebrity that she has met before, they become friends and soon... lovers.

For the song I just listened to Me and Your Mama by Childish Gambino, so, yeah, that's the beat i guess. Woo.

HERE WE GO!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Don't make me wait another night! Let... me... in...to your arms." I sing, strumming my guitar as I'm performing at the moment, I have to admit, I really do love performing. It's one of my favourite things to do, I love hearing my fans enjoy it just as much as I'm as they continue to scream the lyrics with me, "I won't stand it, I'm desperate. For you to call me in the night. You know it, you know how I love you, so let... me... in.. to your... arms." I sing as I let my fans continue the lyrics, smiling as I play along with my band. Taking on earphone out so I can hear them. I start to pick up the pace of strumming as I smile proudly at everyone and finish up the song. "I love you all, and goodnight everyone!" I shout, everyone cheering, I wave as I jog off stage with a big smile on my face, walking down to be greeted by my two best friends; Angel and Eddie. I hug them tightly.

"You did so good!" Eddie cheers me on, ruffling my hair as he pats my back filled with energy. I laugh at this and we pull away, resting our hands on each other's shoulders as I smile widely. Filled with adrenaline.

"I'm so proud of you!" Angel cheers me on, smiling as she moves back. I get my mic taken off and I take the earpieces out and set them down, I start to walk toward my dressing room; I go in and me and my friends just start to mess around as per always,

"Catch this." I hear Eddie tell me, I look up and he throws a chocolate button, I catch it with my mouth and we celebrate, I go on my phone and we take a few photos, I meet a few fans backstage, them all hugging me; telling me how well I did. I thanked them, told them to have an amazing day and take care of themselves. Gave out hugs with their permission of course.

***

We're heading outside and I check my pockets as I don't feel my phone,

"Shit, I left my phone in my dressing room. I'll be back!" I tell them, they nod their head.

"We're just gonna hang out on the bus." Angel informs me, I nod my head and head back toward the dressing room where I see a few famous celebrities that I've met before a part from one, her name? Hailee Steinfeld. She is so gosh-darn beautiful.

"Y/n L/n?" I hear someone say, I look around and see Hailee skipping over toward me before hugging me, I laugh at this and hug her back.

"Hi, Hailee." I greet her, we pull away for a moment, staying close and having our hands rest on each other's forearms. "It's so nice to finally meet you." I express to her with a wide smile, looking at her amazing outfit. "You look stunning." I tell her, I see her smile widely at this.

"Oh, stop it! You did amazing out there!" She tells me, excitedly, "I really felt the excitement and everything, you did so good." She tells me, giving me another hug. We exchange numbers quickly and I go to leave to go get my phone to answer her message and add her to my contacts but I feel her hand grab mines, "Wait, are you busy right now?" I shake my head,

"No, you?"

"No, you wanna go grab a bite to eat with me?" She offers, I smile at this and nod my head.

"Yeah... yeah, I'd love nothing more. Let me just go get my phone, you can join me if you like." I offer, starting to move backwards and she follows alongside me, as we both begin to walk to my dressing room; I go inside and look around, "Phone... phone, phone, phone. Where art thou be?" I say, pretending to be dramatic earning a laugh from Hailee. I search around and find it stuffed behind a pillow, fucking Angel. Always doing that to me, she always tries to steal my phone and hide it for me to find. I hate it and love it. "Found it!" I grin out, showing Hailee.