shoto x mysta

( these take place different months and days of the year! )
Tuesday, august 2nd, 2022
summary: mysta and shoto are hanging out together, doing makeup, taking walks, and being fools.
mysta x shoto
.
mysta and shoto were lying on the bed together, mystas phone laying in the middle of them with earbuds sticking out of the bottom while each earbud was in the others ear. heaven knows im miserable by the smiths —playing.
to lovers entwined pass me by....

'soo..' mysta started. 'do you have any regrets in life?' 'why do you ask?' 'i dont know' 'well i guess one' 'whats that?' mysta slightly turned his head over to see shoto, laying on his back, hands resting on his chest. 'sometimes i regret being a demon slayer, its all just petty revenge at this point. i dont know why i continue to do it, these demons did nothing wrong yet im still killing them. just to say i got my revenge, my payback.' shoto frowned. he didnt like expressing his feelings, especially when it came to ether. oh how he missed his ether..

and heaven knows im miserable now.

'oh' mysta said, a calm sigh escaping his lips. 'are you okay, shoto?' 'yeah im fine.' he said, lying through his teeth. mysta knew he was lying, but he wouldn't dare to say something. he knew shoto didn't like talking about this stuff and he didn't need mysta calling him a liar.

i was looking for a job and then i found a job..!

the silence in the air was unbearable, they couldn't stand it, yet both seemed to not know what to say, until shoto spoke 'do you maybe.' shoto paused 'wanna watch a movie?' shoto said, he lifted up off of the bed and sat up looking down over to mysta as he as-well sat up. 'sure, what type?' 'romance?' 'i dont really know any good romance movies.' 'how about anime?' 'oo sure :) wanna watch ouran?' 'yes!' they smiled at eachother, leaving the two boys slightly blushing

and heaven knows im miserable now.

timeskip :)

after finishing watching a couple episodes they decided on doing eachothers makeup with stuff they found from the mall a few days ago. pretty basic but eh, it seemed fun so they thought why not?

and heaven knows im miserable now :(

'what does lipstick do again?' mysta was holding a pink lipstick trying to figure out how to open it, he then realized oh yea.  he twisted the tube cap 'are you fucking stupid it goes on ur lips idiot.' shoto chuckled, he never knew that mysta was this much of a fucking idiot. 'i knew that' he opened the lipstick and tried putting it on. key word tried. he failed miserably. imagine miranda sings typa lips- but 10x worse. and not on purpose.

sWitchinG s0NGs!?
now playing... despair by leo

'what the hell is this shit supposed to be? skin colored cream?' mysta wore a disgusted face holding up a tube of foundation, he didnt bother to even read it. 'let me see that!' he quickly snatched the bottle out of mystas hand using the pump on it to squirt it on his wrist. 'ew.' mysta picked up the foundation, put it towards his mouth... seconds away from him pumping it onto his TONGUE. shoto swatted it out of his hand 'DUDE YOU COULD DIE FROM THAT!' 'WHAT!? I CAN? HOLY FUCKING SHIT' 'I DONT KNOW BUT WE DONT KNOW WHATS IN THAT!' 'AAAAGGHHHHHH'

ive lost my cool im not sure how to act.

'OK UM NEW PLAN! WE DONT DO MAKEUP...' 'YEAH. YEAH LETS NOT..' quickly putting away the makeup stuff (which wasnt much to begin with) and taking out fucking face masks. the stereotypical face mask you see in those 'cute' instagram photos of some girl and her bf. 'you look so fucking funny sho omg' 'so do u the fuck?' 'here lets take a picture' 'u sound like a middle school group of girls' 'shut it and pose' 'okay..' mysta holding his phone up smiling, arm wrapped around shotos shoulder while shoto was laughing. eyes crinkled up and his mouth forming a wide
toothy smile.

click!

'lemme see the photo!' shoto grabbed mystas phone looking at the 100929282 photos he took of them. 'i like this one the most :)' 'oo yea thats a good one' 'do u wanna send it in the gc?' 'nah, it'll be a photo for just us!' 'alright alright!' patting shotos head a couple times and looking
back at his phone. 'wanna try doing make up again?' 'we failed miserably at it, sho.' 'no, YOU failed miserably. not me. im a pro!' 'how are you a pro.' 'james charles' 'calm down shoyo your gay is showing.' 'shut the fuck up'

during all of there bickering and laughing, and accidentally hitting a thing of blush off the table and breaking it, cleaning up there giant mess.. being happy together and taking photos. they got distracted and when they both checked the time it read 3:45 am both of them scurrying to clean up
everything in the room and taking off all the makeup
they just spent 2 hours putting on. in the mists of the running and screaming
mysta tripped. fell brutally on the floor. and broke another thing of blush. broke an eyeshadow pallet. and dropped a open tube of mascara on the floor.
the only thing shoto could think was
'what a fool. a cute fool, but still a fool.' then, proceeded to help him.

not even sure it i can keep my pride intact

'what should we do now?' 'i dont know' shoto responded hazily. 'we could go on a walk?' 'hah, at this time? mysta did you hit your head to hard?' 'shut up i think it'd be fun' pouting at shoto with his signature puppy eyes. shoto could just imagine him as his dog self, and how stupid cute he looked. 'fine ok' 'yay!' 'if we die its your fault' 'fine with me'

well,I don't know if this isit but can't you see?

as they walked out, hands swaying side to side. fingers touching ever so often. as the wind blew out and into the ever so dark sky, trees rattling and leaves falling. it was gorgeous. you couldn't see much. but the stuff you could see was beautiful. straight out of a movie.
maybe like a cheesy romance movie. 'shotooo ;( its so scary here!' 'dude! you're the one who wanted to go out here!'
'yeahhh.. but i didn't think it'd be THIS dark!' 'smh.' 'did you just.' 'no'

no im not falling for you! so please have mercy on me..

'MYSTA STOP RUNNING YOURE GONNA FALL!' 'NNOOOO!' 'YOU IDIOT ITS ALMOST 4 AM GET BACK INSIDE NOW' 'UGHH!' 'STOP FUCKING COMPLAINING LETS GO MORON!' 'FINE'

cause its not romantic i swear.

shoto grabbing onto mystas arm tightly leading him back into the house before mysta could cause anymore trouble.
'what am i gonna do with you.' 'i dont knoww... maybe kiss me?' starring at shoto pouting hard 'fat chance.' 'pls' 'no' feeling embarrassed with blush covering his face he kept denying and denying mysta and his stupid self. 'maybe just a hug then?' '..ok'

im not gasping for air. i want you to be here but please don't come near.

the pair sitting down on the bed while mysta hugged shoto, all the while shotos face is bright red. flushed with different shades of pinkish red. 'alright! bed time now sho' 'what' patting the confused boys head, mysta fell back onto the bed with shoto still in his arms. 'cuddle time loser' 'NOOO' 'shut up and sleep.' 'the fuck..' sure shoto may have liked this a bit to much. sure he may have had a massive ass crush on mysta. SURE, mysta may have been his best friend.
but he couldn't help but feel.. happy. overly happy.

..
and he just might've been blushing the whole time that he was being held by mysta.

end
..bro i forgot i even wrote this chapter
so sorry for this inconvenience
it sucks ass
but thanks for reading :)
word count: 1358