You cheat

Shizuma- Shizuma walked into an alleyway only to see you kissing Kagura....He had hated Kagura and slowly backed away, Later You were walking down the sidewalk and he had confronted you about this with his sword in his hands and seemingly in a frenzy soon enough he was yelling at you and argued with you.

Why the hell did i see you kissing that traitor he screamed at you meanwhile you argued back "Because he actually cares about me and has the best interest in mind" after about an hour of yelling at you he sighed and walked back into the alleyway

Jigen-
WHAT DOES HE HAVE THAT I DON'T Jigen yelled at you, He had just caught you being kissing  Koji, even though he was hurt in his mind you're the perfect angel that couldn't do any wrong so he mostly blamed Koji but don't think he let you off the hook he had made you guilty and kept you away from practically anything except food or water.

Momoshiki- First of all, he cannot be talking but yes he got mad because it was with Urashiki, it was just a prank but he took it too far when he started to make fun of you for it, However he made sure to get his revenge now you walk in on him and some random girl practically every week.

Kinshiki-No ideas for this one...

Urashiki-Same as Momoshiki but roles reversed

Code-He really didn't expect much from you, not in a negative way but that didn't mean he wasn't mad when he saw you and Jigen getting a little too comfortable together, He took this way personal and actually broke up with you and started to drill into your skull about how bad you were to him.

Ishikki-He was enraged when he saw Jigen kissing you in the hallway and confronted you about it in his own way, Ishikki didn't really feel betrayed but he felt somewhat sad as this triggered when Kaguya left him for dead.

Koji-He was not as sad but he wasn't exactly chill about it either, needless to say he broke up with you.

Delta-She knew you and Code had a connection but she had never thought she would see you be pressed up against him in his room, She directly confronted this and broke up with you as she was now shouting and throwing things at the other members.

Ada-She was actually surprised but still hurt. She sent her brother to deliver a message to break up with you afterwards.