Vic

Your P.O.V*

My boyfriend of 5 months Vic Fuentes has been on a European tour with Sleeping With Sirens. Because of the time difference we can't always talk. We will only get a few texts to each other here and there.

I'm not gonna lie, being away from Vic hurts. I really do miss him. I miss him a lot. I would do anything just to be in his arms and have him play with my hair like he always does just before we go to sleep. I smiled to myself but was then snapped out of my thoughts by a knock in the door.

I scrambled off of the couch and to the front door. I opened the door and there stood the mail man.

"Uh... are you Miss Y/L/N?" He asked as he looked at his clip board.

"Yeah that's me." I responded. He nodded and walked back to the truck.

The mail man came back with a giant teddy bear, a box of chocolates and an envelope. He handed me everything and walked back to his truck then driving off. I smiled to myself and ran inside. I flopped onto the couch before opening the envelope.

Hello Y/N,

I really want to give you a massive hug. Like really bad. I love you babe can't wait to see your beautiful face.
Love Vic xo

I smiled to myself before grabbing my phone off of the table to ring Vic. Hopefully he's not sleeping.

"Hey beautiful." Vic's cheery voice came through my phone. I found myself smiling again.

"Hey babe." I replied.

"Did you get my surprise?" He asked. I just knew that he was smiling like uncontrollably.

"Yes! I love it! Thank you so much!" I almost yelled. Vic let out a little laugh.

"It was nothing princes. I'll have to call you later we're just about to play a show. I wish I could keep talking to you." I can just imagine Vic frowning. I frowned then sighed.

"Ok I'll talk to you later."

"Bye baby. Love you."

"I love you too." I hung up from Vic and laid down on the couch with the teddy bear.

/\/\/\/\/\

Ok this was the first imagine. Hope you enjoyed. We don't know when we will be updating.

Ok stay cool my pierced sleeping sirens