🍒Pilot🍒 •part 1•

|This is a doki doki inspired series. If y'all have any suggestions, don't be afraid to comment. This series will be a voice-acted series on YouTube. With that said, please sit back and enjoy. |

It is a nice day in the state of Virginia. Clear skies and a beautiful blue ocean. The kids were playing in the park, and people were socializing.

On the boardwalk, two teens were riding their bikes enjoying the wonderful sunny day and the ocean waters.

Akira loved Virginia, and it held so many memories for her. She loved hanging out with her friend Saxton, who always stayed by her side through tough times.

They are inseparable best friends who couldn't have thought of ever being apart.

Akira Walker is 15 years old and has curly light to dark brown hair, big hazel eyes, tan skin, and a cherry hair clip.

Saxton is 15 years old and has wavy light purple hair, wide and very light purple eyes, and vanilla skin, with a cross necklace on.

As they stopped their bikes, Saxton thought of a fun idea.

"Race Ya to kicks on the beach Akira," Saxton excitedly said. "You're on," replied Akira excitedly.

Saxton noticed the sightseers and politely asked everyone who was on the boardwalk if they could move to the side for a bit so they wouldn't hit anyone. The sightseers agreed to move out of their way to let them have a good old race.

They both got ready to ride their bikes." "Ready Akira?" said Saxton. "Ready as I'll ever be," Akira answered. Then, they began to ride as fast as they could. All they could feel was a rush of wind that cooled them on that hot, sunny day.

As they made their way to the end, Saxton slowed down and let Akira pass him. "Woot, Woot, I did it," Akira cried out. "Haha..wait a minute...you slowed down, didn't you?" questioned Akira.

"How come you slowed down? "Akira questioned.

"I know how you get Akira. You're very stubborn. If I win, you would make me race you over and over until you win," Saxton chuckled.

I'm not that stubborn! Annoyedly said Akira. "Plus, I might have won that time," Akira explained. "You're right. You might have... I apologize," said Saxton.

"Thank you," relieved Akira. Saxton jokingly finishes his sentence with "princess."

Akira's facial expression goes from a happy to a sinister smile. She puts her bike down and begins to tickle Saxton.

"Akira..stop," Saxton laughs. "Take it back!" Akira cried. "But it's true," Saxton cried, laughing. Akira continues tickling him silly until Saxton finally says. "Alright, Alright, let's go eat!"

(Scene: Kicks on the beach)

Akira and Saxton have finished the meal they ordered, which was Saxton's treat. " So, did you enjoy the food, Akira?" Saxton questioned.

"It was délirant!" Akira means "delicious" in French. Akira drinks her soda while Saxton is urging to ask her an important question.

" So, Akira, you know we have been friends since we were kids, right?"Also, we hang out together all the time. I was wondering if...me and..you..."