Non-Yandere

-Sweet Dreams Interrupted
-One Shot
____________________________________________________
• DESCRIPTION: You've never had a good sleep in a while now... The sleep was so nice it made you dream about your goofy lovers, but unfortunately some things must come to an end.
• READER'S PRONOUNS: They/Them
• PAIRING/s: Sun x Reader x Moon
• WARNINGS: Cussing
__________________________________________________
____________________________________________________

5:31 A.M.
.
.
.
5:32 A.M.
.
.
.
5:33 A.M.
.
.
.
.
"Starshine! You're back!" Sun greeted you with a bone crushing hug. Oh how he missed you so much! He couldn't wait all week to see your adorable face! You've been gone for so,so long that he and Moon thought you left them. You wouldn't do that,would you?...

Oh what is he thinking?! You would never leave them behind,you promised after all! You would never break any promises,you're not the type to!...Or at least,not their promise... But who cares? You're back! Happy and Healthy (physically),just like last time! Oh he can't wait and-

"...S-sun..." You patted his arm to release you from his bone crushing hold. Oh,He almost forgot! "Oh! I'm so sorry Starshine! I couldn't help myself,I just missed you so much!"

He gave you another hug,but this time it was gentle. "Haha,I missed you too Sunny,Moony." You gave him a pat on the head,to which he happily accepts. His rays' are spinning wildly because of your affection. He gave you a love sick grin,holding you tighter and tighter until you pat his arm again as a warning that you might not breathe because of how tight he's hugging you.

'..Our Starlight is back... Tell them i miss them too...' Moon missed you so much..It had been exactly 1 Week and 2 days since you've left. He has been worried sick 2 days ago as to why you weren't greeting them at the daycare entrance since you said you'll only be gone for a week.

Moon has been...Pretty rough since day 1 without you. He's snapping on co workers left and right,staying on the ceiling so he wouldn't get bossed around by some annoying fools... And maybe throwing tantrums in one of the storage rooms. He's been doing that until they threatened to go "Fix" him at Parts And Service..

But that doesn't matter. You're here,with them now. And there's alot to catch up on. He'd be dammed if he let anyone separate you from them by even just for a second.

"Moon said he misses you too,Starshine." Sun picked you up and carried you to the center of the daycare. You giggled. "Is that so? Well then, I don't think y'all would mind if i stay over here for the night? To make up all the week we hadn't spend time together?" You watched as Sun's eyes lit up,and if you could see Moon right now,you bet your ass he'd be grinning mischievously.
.
.
.
.
5:49 A.M.
.
.
.
5:50 A.M.
.
.
.
5:51 A.M.
.
.
.
.
"Oh we'd love that Starshine! There's so many things we could do! Hey,how about we continue that one movie! I wanna watch the sequel!" Sun sat you down on his lap,facing him. Running his fingers at your soft hair whilst placing his other hand at your back.

"Sure! I downloaded the sequel of it while i was gone... It may or may not have reminded me of you two.." You looked away from him,not wanting them to see you blush..But also wanting to...

" Aww you're so cute Starshine!" Sun pinched your cheek,then giving it a little kiss. You know your face is red but you still tried to play it cool and totally ignoring the fact that their affections doesn't get your heart 'Doki Doki'.

Moon giggled in Sun's mind. 'How cute...Trying to hide the fact that our affections gets them red.. I could hear their heart beat pounding,so adorable~...' You may not see it but Moon is giving you a look full of love and adoration. Sun quietly chuckled. 'Too bad you can't give them kisses.' Sun gave a him playful smirk. This irked Moon. He thought of savaging the lights off just so he could show you just how much he missed you. But he needed to wait patiently to get his Sunnyself back.

'Just you wait,by the time the lights are off i'll be sure to turn off our shared vision and our shared senses so you won't be able to feel their touch and see their flushed face when i drown them with my love..' This time,it was Moon who was giving Sun a playful smirk and Sun being irked by Moon's words. 'You wouldn't dare.' Sun hissed.

'Oh I will~...' Moon purred.

"What are you guys talking about?" You asked. Sun jumped slightly,before quickly recovering. "Oh nothing much,just a playful banter is all!" He gave you a kiss on the nose as to not concern you. "Mhmm...Well if you say so.." You leaned on his chest,looking up at him. "Any ideas on what we should do after watching a movie?"

"...Well.." Sun looked at the side,trying to think about some other activities. 'What do you think Moon?' Sun asked him for any suggestions. 'Mhmm... How about.. Something... New,something long lasting..Something...' Moon's grin widen. Sun is blushing,he feels like he knows what he's going to say next. 'Something...Le-'

"-No!" Sun shouted. You jumped by the sudden loud noise Sun emitted. Sun realized he said that out loud. "Whoops! Sorry Starshine!" He scratched the back of his neck,looking away,embarrassed. "Damn...Moon's fucking with you,isn't he?" You chuckled. Moon could be a lil shit to be honest. But you love that part of him. You love every part of him,every part of them.
.
.
.
.
5:54 A.M.
.
.
.
5:55 A.M.
.
.
.
.
"He could be an A hole sometimes!" Sun crossed his arms and quietly grumbling,his face still red. 'You didn't let me finish,Solar boy.. I was going to say "Something Less tiring" ... What were you thinking i was going to  say,hmm~?' 'Nothing!'

Sun's face is red as Moon's eyes. You covered your mouth,trying not laugh at how cute he is being right now. Sun noticed this and pouted,pinching your cheeks.

"Starshinnne,don't laugh!" He started stretching your cheeks,you had to hold both of his hands to stop them from further stretching your cheeks,"My bad Sunny,i just can't help it! You're too cute!" You quickly gave him a kiss on the lips.

He let's go of your cheeks to hold his own,trying to calm himself down. His rays' are spinning so fast you thought he's gonna fly!

'Your welcome.' Moon chuckled.
.
.
.
.
5:57 A.M.
.
.
.
5:58 A.M.
.
.
.
.
"Well,we should get up and ready some stuff,the kids are about to come here any minute now." You are about get off of Sun's lap but he wouldn't let go. "Uh,Sunny?" You looked at him to see if he's ok. "How about we just..Stay like this? Just a little more,please?" He quietly whispered.

You gave him a soft look,then smiling. "Sure Sunny,just a little more.." You leaned on his chest once again.
.
.
.
.
5:59 A.M.
.
.
.
.
"Thank you Starshine.." He hold you close to him as he could. "Your Welcome...Love you Sunny,love you Moony." You kissed both of his cheeks. "We-" A bunch of rowdy children came in from the daycare doors. "Wha-"
.
.
.
.
6:00 A.M.
.
.
6:00 A.M.
.
.
6:00 A.M.
.
.
The sound of your alarm on your phone beside you jolted you awake from how loud it was. You took your phone and closed the alarm. "Fucking cockblocks." You quietly hissed,glaring at your phone and giving it a hard squeeze.
____________________________________________________

• AUTHOR'S NOTE: I've decided to start with something short,what do you guys think? Let me know!
__________________________________________________
____________________________________________________