Shadow Ops X Male Reader

???: Sir, I've got visual on the target.

???: Good, take the shot now.

A sniper in a old treehouse, having her sights on the target. But she hesitate to pull the trigger, now thinking about wether to shoot or not to shoot... Her lover.

2 months ago....

???: Commander! I've got good news.

???: What is it Ray?

Ray: Ok... You know how in some emergency situations, like the storm for example.

???: Yeah?

Ray: The government should've done something. Well... I've found a military compound that has people in it!

???: That's... Wait. Now you find them? Where are they specifically?

Ray: In Stonewood.

???: I've been around that place many times, never seeing a military compound anywhere!

Ray: I guess our trackers couldn't pick up anything until we launched that rocket recently.

???: Now I'm curious to find out.... After I'm done eating my hotdogs.

Some hotdog eating later...

???: Commander (Y/N). Ready to rock and roll back to Stonewood?

(Y/N): Hell yeah, Lars. The van all fueled up?

Lars: You bet. Trust me, it won't run out of fuel like last time.

Last time; (Y/N), Ray and Lars are in the sky, overlooking some buildings for any antenna they can scrap. But then the van ran out of gas and they slowly descended down at a encampment of husk.

Flashback over.

Ray: I almost lost an arm from that Lars.

Lars: You two don't worry. I made sure the gas is topped off. Now let's get in!

They get in the van and drove out of the Homebase garage. Some driving later, they got to Stonewood and went in the area they haven't explored yet.

Ray: According to the map... We should be-

Lars: Here.

Lars stopped the van and they saw the military compound from a distance.

Rays: That's the one. But why you stopped?

Lars: See that flicker of light over the hill?

(Y/N) and Ray looked and they see the flicker of light too.

Lars: Snipers. Better show we're not going there to bring harm. Good thing I have this, for these types of occasions.

He gets a white flag with a stick that's attached to it.

(Y/N): You think it'll work?

Lars: If it doesn't, we're dead and they'll take apart Ray for science or something.

Ray: Oh no! That's definitely not happening!

(Y/N): Hand me the flag, I'll wave it around and you slowly drive behind me.

Ray: Sounds like a terrible plan. But it'll have to do.

Lars handed (Y/N) the flag and he gets out of the van. (Y/N) held up the flag and started walking towards the compound with the van slowly following him from behind. When they closer, two armed military soldiers walked up to them, pointing their guns at them.

Soldier: state your business, civilian!

(Y/N): We're just going to your base to....

Lars: To trade!