The fight

" HOPE DONT TURN OFF YOUR HUMANITY."
" WHY CANT I LIZZIE THERE IS NO POINT IN FEELING ANYMORE."
Lizzie was getting so mad at Hope. She wants to turn off her humanity.
" HOPE IF YOU TURN IT OFF YOU WILL LOSE FEELINGS FOR ME."
" YEAH I KNOW BUT I NEED TO."
"Ok whatever hope I'm done fighting."
Lizzie's left hopes room.

Hope starts throwing things everywhere. Her room is gonna end up being a mess.
Hope lets her back slide down a wall she then breaks down into tears.

I'm such a dumbass now Lizzie won't talk to me. I really want to turn off my humanity but
Then I will lose all my feelings for lizzie and I don't want to lose that I love lizzie to much to lose her.

Should I go find her and talk to her and tell her that I won't turn it off.
Nevermind I'm just going to let her be and if she wants to talk she can come find me and talk to me.

Hope goes to sit on her bed to listen to music so she can just forget all of what just happened .

Lizzie is crying in Rebekah's arms.
" I can't believe she wants to risk losing all her feeling for me, she probably wants to do bc she doesn't love me anymore."

" oh hun I don't think she wants to do that maybe she will rethink about it and she won't."
Rebekah said trying to calm Lizzie down.

Rebekah lifts Lizzie's head and wipes her tears off her face.
" don't cry hun its going to be ok just go try talking to her."
" but I'm not ready I still need time."
" ok that's fine take as long as you want and if you want helping knowing what to say you know where to find me."

" ok thank you Rebekah."
Rebekah walks away and Lizzie goes somewhere to think.
Hope still on the ground crying. She need Lizzie back she loves her too much.

Later on that night

Hope fell on the floor and Lizzie finally made the decision to talk to hope she realizes what hope had done to her own room and she sees hope on the floor with glass shattered everywhere and even next to hope. She sees blood and realizes it's coming from hopes arm. Hopes entire arm is cut....

To be continued.