6. the body shop

tw/smut
••
It was March of 1981 now so it was the perfect weather. Warm but not humid, and a bit of a breeze.

We had arrived at the body shop and I was nervous to say the least. I was thinking quite hard about what I should do.

Face my fear? Get up on that stage and possibly make a new friend or two? Or, pussy out and allow my trauma to overtake a bit of fun.

Fuck it.

I whispered to Tommy that I'd do it. He clapped his hands like an idiot. Vince seemed confused. Maybe that was because he had no idea what was about to happen. Neither did Nikki or Vince. Nikki probably figured I'd never listen to his crazy idea. Can't wait to see that reaction.

One of the girls came over and led me to the big dressing room in the back. Her name was Cherry.

"Doll, you look smokin hot but you gotta lose the top, if you're comfortable." She smiled.

"I've done this before. I used to be a dancer back in New York." I laughed throwing back two shots of jack.

"Oh wow, ok miss Angelina!" She smirked at me. "When the DJ introduces you, do you want to be called Angelina or Ange?"

"Hm, well not everyone knows I'm doing it. So we'll do Angela." I replied

"Okay! That's fun, let's touch up your makeup a little." She said, grabbing red lipstick and some eyeliner. "I like this little leopard number you have going on! Maybe you can start with just the bra and shorts and then do a little stripping." She nudged my arm, winking.

"Oh I got something planned." I said deviously. "By the way, when they ask for a song, please tell Tommy to help the DJ because the song is unreleased and he has a recording."

"Sure thing hon, I'm excited to see you out there."

The DJ tapped the microphone a few times and the noise in the club subsided. I took this as a single to take four more shots. I was in six deep.

"Im just getting started"  i thought to myself.

"Hello everybody!!! How's everyone's night so far?" Cheers erupted. "I've got a special and sleazy fucking treat for all of you tonight" he continued as well as the cheers. "California's very own is here with us tonight, I'm sure you've all seen them play at the Whisky, troubadour and such! Motley Crue!!"

The DJ continued by saying, "if you haven't already heard they are putting out a new album this may, and we have an unreleased song and a very sexy lady to dance to it for you all. She goes by the name of Angela."

"Yo! How the-" Vince started. Tommy instantly shoved him back down knowing exactly how he got the song.

I peered an eye out of the curtain and watched the boys' faces, looking wildly confused.

The intro to "piece of your action" began to play and strutted out. I walked out confidently in my leopard print bra and tight red leather shorts. I had changed the shoes to red stilettos though.

I got down on my knees and crawled over to the front of the stage. To Nikki of course.

I pointed right to him and lip synced the lyrics, "I want you, I need you, I want you to be mine tonight."

His jaw was actually on the floor. Mick was clapping, along with Tommy and Vince was trying hard to cover a boner.

I continued to strut around being as seductive as possible and making it my mission to make Nikki feel like I was doing the dance for him. After all, I was. I glided elegantly, but sleazily up and down the pole, occasionally stopping to do some floor work.