Evening Hangout

Update time, (a/n) at the end

F/c = favorite color
_________________________________________________

"I'm sorry, you did what?" You asked, blinking your eyes.

Boba from next door came over during your nap and he waited until you were awake, which wasn't for long. And you weren't sure if you heard him right.

"I waited for you to wake up from your nap." He said.

Okay, so you did hear him right.

"But why?" You asked, confused.

"I wanted to ask if you wanted to hangout later." He said.

"Oh." was all you could say.

"It's okay if you don't want to-"

"No, I do, it was just unexpected, and I've only been here for two days."

"Ah, well, what do you want to do?"

You weren't too sure on what to do, since you didn't know the city too well.

"I'm not sure what's around here to do." You state.

Boba thought for a moment before coming up with an idea.

"There's this arcade place not too far from here, if you want to do that." He says.

"Yeah, we can go there. I haven't been to an arcade in a while." You said, smiling.

"Alright then, let's go!"

He stood up and you stood up not long after then went over to your door. You grew excited as you went down the hallway towards the front door but stopped.

"Hey, mom, me and Boba are going to an arcade!" You called out.

"Alright, have fun!" She called from the kitchen.

"I will, love you!"

"Love you, too!"

You and Boba stepped out onto the porch before you closed and locked the door behind you. You turned back around to see that he was already on the sidewalk.

"Hey, wait!" You laughed, rushing to him.

He laughed before saying, "c'mon, it's this way."

He started down the sidewalk and you followed him closely. As you two walked, you talked more about interests and hobbies, having similarities and differences here and there. He was like the brother you never had.

"We're here." You hear Boba say, bringing you out of your thoughts.

You look up and your eyes widen with wonder, fascinated by the neon sign. The large '79s' was all it was and nothing more; you thought it was unique.

'Woah....' You thought, eyes full of wonder.

"C'mon," Boba says bringing you out of your thoughts. "It gets better inside."

You both walk inside and you widened your eyes in amazement of all the games the place had. It had the games you played before, like Halo Fireteam Raven, Guitar Hero Arcade, Alien Covenant, and a lot more. Though you've played them before, you always have fun with them.

"Go look around, I'll go grab some tokens." He says.

"Alright." You simply say just before he walks away.

You take his suggestion and walk around, weaving through people and games alike.

'This place is pretty popular, but then again it is the summer.' You thought, smiling.