23.

Okay it's been a few chapters now😂, how's everything going? Do y'all like the book and how things are coming together...ish? How do we feel about what happened to Luca? To be completely honest, it hurt me to write Alessandro beating up Luca, my poor boy doesn't deserve any of this😭. Also, I'm trying to get Evangeline and Domenico to talk more so get ready for that. Anyway, all comments are wanted, I wanted to know what my readers are thinking!

     Please comment, like, and vote!!💗.

Sunlight wavered through the curtains before it slipped into the room. Groaning softly, I turned my head to the side, the blue sky outside flooding into my eyes. Rubbing my forehead, a dull, sick feeling slowly washed over me. Looking down at my body, I froze when I saw that I was still wearing the dress from last night. I sighed as I closed my eyes, last night was definitely not a dream. My heart nearly jumped out of my chest when I suddenly remembered what had happened last night. I was absolutely wasted, and Domenico was there. As soon as I sat up, I was instantly hit with a wave of nauseous. Clenching my jaw, I jumped out of bed, and ran over to the bathroom, instantly throwing up into the toilet. Gripping the sides of the toilet rim, I spat out any residue in my mouth. Slumping down against the wall, I caught my breathe as I closed my eyes. What was I going to do? Domenico had seen a side of me that I never ever brought out. What was he going to think of me, some girl who got absolutely drunk just because she wanted to see how it felt?

Pressing my hand against the wall, I pulled myself up. My stomach was empty, it craved nothing more than food. Quickly washing my mouth out, I left my room before making my way downstairs. The sound of vacuums cleaning up halls and the morning activities rang in my ears. I nearly stumbled down the stairs, thanking the banister as I gripped onto it for support.  Stepping off the last step, I inhaled deeply before turning towards the dinning hall doors. " You sure you wanna go in there looking like that?" A voice asked from behind me. As I turned around, I saw Gio walking out from a room. " What?" I asked. I looked down and realized I had forgotten to change my attire from last night. I sighed, " here," Gio said. Walking up to me, he shrugged off his suit jacket before handing it to me.

" Thanks," I said as I slipped my arms through  the sleeves, buttoned up the opened buttons. " Who's all in there?" I asked untucking my hair out from the collar of the jacket. " Your brothers," Gio answered. " How long have they been in there?" I asked pulling down the bottom of my dress. " About ten minutes," Gio informed me. I nodded, " you shouldn't go in there," Gio said. " Why not?" Scoffing, Gio said, " You're not sober yet." " I am starving, I haven't eaten anything since yesterday," I groaned softly. Holding back a smile, Gio said, " welcome to getting drunk." Turning towards the dinning ball, I stopped before looking back at Gio. " Domenico picked me up last night," I told Gio. " I know," Gio said as he walked up to me. " He was on a work call when you called." " Great," I sighed. " He's never stopped a work call for anyone in his life," Gio informed me. " Which means he cares about you."

I scoffed softly, " I don't get drunk, or go out to clubs," I assured. " Or wear dresses like that?" Gio asked eyeing my dress. I smiled, " yes, that too." A soft smile took over Gio's face, quickly slipping off his face. Opening the door, Gio allowed me to enter first. The glorious smell of cooked food made my mouth water, but the second I saw all five of my brothers at the table resurfaced the anger that had demolished hours ago. Mya and the others were gone, I assumed either they were asleep or in some other man's bed who knew where. Dante looked at me, eyeing the suit jacket that was covering the dress I wore last night. " Relax, the suits mine," Gio informed Dante. Glancing over at at Gio, Dante  averting his attention to his drink.

Gio pulled out my seat for me as a plate full of food was placed down in front of me. I smiled at the butler before sitting down in my seat. " Is Luca okay?" I asked Hio. " Yeah," Gio sighed. " He has a broken nose, but besides that he's perfectly fine." Alessandro scoffed as he leaned back in his chair. I looked at him and said sternly, " what?" Alessandro shook his head, " you almost killed him Alessandro," I reminded him as anger laced my tone. " Almost," Alessandro said, as if what I said was funny. I wanted to say something, I wanted Alessandro to know how mad I was for him hurting Luca. " You're pathetic," I said sitting back in my chair. " You're one to talk," Alessandro scoffed, his annoyed glare averting onto me. Raising my eyebrows, I asked, " really?" " Going out, getting drunk just because everyone else was doing it," Alessandro said.