XI - Realizations.

"Yes. Nakita ko siya. Attorney, Chavez had warned me that he was in manila. We're currently trying to get him in court but he keeps denying that he had anything to do with it. Para saakin he's just trying to avoid the consequences that he needs to pay. But even if I do get justice for this case. It isn't going to bring back my son, He'll forever be gone." Issa said while a teardrop fell down her eyes.

Mike just looks at her with pitiful eyes and wipes her tears.

"Mike... Please don't pity me. I don't like people having pity for me." Sabi nya. Mike just brushes it off since he just wanted to be there for her.

Issa is strong like her mom. But even if Issa is able to mask it off from her family, but she can't help but soften herself when she's with Mike. Yung dalawa ay yung mag panganay sa mga kapatid nila, and both of them lost a parent at a young age.

The two have to mask their emotions from their family since they have become the second parent among their siblings.

The two hug each other as the cold air breezes the two. Mike caresses Issa's face as the two hugs each other. Issa always found comfort in Mike, it was like as if he can just brush off everything she feels.

As they were having a moment, they heard cries and whimpers from Issa's bedroom signaling that they have to get back to their parental duties.

Issa and Mike look at each other chuckling knowing what they have to do.

Before going inside Mike held Issa's hand to stop her. She turns back and looks at him with a raised eyebrow. Mike just smiles at her, "Nandito lang ako, kung kailangan mo ako." Issa just nods and smiles as the two enter back the condo.

The night continued for the two into getting their child to sleep and getting some sleep for themselves.

__________________________________

Issa woke up in their house at Naga, which made her confused about why she was there.

"Huh? Ang nasa alam ko na natulog ako sa condo ah. Ba't nandito ako." Issa thought to herself. She stood up and exited the room, even until now she knows where her papa's office area is in their house at Naga.

She went to her papa's office opening the door, to see her papa sitting down on his chair wearing his glasses and had white hair, while on a connected chair was her son.

She went towards Jesse and had tears pooling in her eyes. Jesse looked at her with comforting eyes. It was the eyes that she needed in these tough times. Not only was she fighting for her family but also for the country.

Jesse opened his arms to her and smiled. Issa quickly went to his embrace. It was the embrace that she longed for after many years. But the only question was... Was this all real? Or is this just happening in her head?

"Papa..." Issa managed to utter.

"Oh anak..."

"Anak, Tahan na... Wag ka umiyak. Ayoko makita kayo mag kapatid umiyak at ang sakit tingnan." Sabi ni Jesse habang pinupunas mga luha ni Issa.

"Pa bakit ka nandito? At totoo ba toh? Or Nananaginip lang ako?" Tanong ni Issa lookng into her papa's eyes.

"Nandito ako para mag bigay ng mas mabuting paalam sainyo, at tsaka para kaginhawaan kita. Alam ko yung sakit na naransan mo ngayon. At kitang kita ko yun." Sabi nya habang ngumit sya sa anak nya na panganay.

"Anak, Habang binabantay ko kayong lahat na mag-ina, nakikita ko gaano ka tapang ikaw sa mga oras na ganito. All the bash that you, your sisters and mama are getting you do your best to mask it off. Anak every time I visit you, your sisters and mama. Palagi ko nakikita gaano ka tapang. I know how much guilt you carry everyday, you carry the guilt of Alfie's death. But I want you to know that isn't your fault why he died. At nung nakita ko nagka-anak ka muli naging masaya ako para sainyo at ni Mike, nakita ko na naging masaya ka. At lahat ng gabi kinakausap mo ako, palagi ako nakikinig hindi mo lang alam. Bawat luha na hinuhulog mo tinatangal ko sa mukha mo. Nung nakita ko kayo mag-ina nung namatay kami ni Alfie ang sakit tingnan. I'm sorry that I had to leave you guys that early. Nung na poison si Alife wala na akong magawa. Sorry talaga na hindi ako maka paalam ng maayos sainyong lahat. Pero anak may tanong lamang ako sayo." Sabi ni papa.