❥ ARLECCHINO X FEM!READER [1]

REQUESTER: @novasblackhole

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I apologise if this isn't up to your liking, I literally finished this at 3:13AM before going to school help, I'll finish the other 2 later though so don't fret!!

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ──╮★╭── . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

It was now the beginning of your journey as one of the new Fatui recruits. Naturally, you'd meet atleast one of the harbinger during the welcome speech for new recruits. As of now, you had lost your way to the venue of the welcome speech. You panicked, what if you were kicked out from the Fatui because of this? What good could a Fatui recruit do if they easily got lost? Every thoughts that popped up only made you panic even more.

That was until you bumped into a white-haired person, you couldn't tell what exactly their actual gender is, until they spoke up. "Are you perhaps one of the new Fatui recruits?" the woman in front of you asked, you then answered with "Yeah I am. Well you see here.. I got lost while trying to find the venue, my apologies". Arlechinno on the other hand was somewhat intrigued by you. "I see, allow me to show you the way to the venue then, miss?" the woman in front of you then said with a questioning tone, as if she's asking for your name. "It's (Y/N) (L/N), miss" you then introduced yourself to her.

She simply responded with a simple hum before leading you to the venue. You both then part your ways to your assigned area. Finally sitting down, you looked up to the podium, wondering which harbinger would be giving the welcome speech to the new Fatui recruits that have passed the test. Soon, the same exact female who led you to the venue, went up the podium and gave her welcome speech for the new recruits.

"So she seems to be one of the harbingers after all, how interesting"

[ word count: 279 ]