3 ~ Spying

A/n
I just got my nails done so I'll probably misspell something 😭SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING THAT MUCH.

----------------------------------

The sleeping chamber is really narrow, it is always such a challenge to get to my bed.
plus, i had to sleep in a bunkbed, which only made it worse. I quietly sneaked to my bed, I slept on the top bed which sucked. As I climbed up, i almost slipped because i couldn't see anything. Finally i got in my bed and dosed off the second i closed my eyes.

.

.

After what felt like 10 minutes i heard someone scream.

"WAKE UP! TIME TO WORK."
I drowsily fell off my bed, and i mean it. I literally fell down, on my face. I could feel that i was gonna start bleeding from my nose soon, so i rushed to get some paper from the bathroom.

As i was done stuffing some paper up my nose i unlocked the bathroom door and was on my way to start working. 

"Yo Y/n! Whats up?" Dai said, running up to me.
"Hey Dai, I feel like shit today."
"Yeah i can see that.. what happened?"
She said giggling a bit.

"Okay so i got promoted yesterday, yay. It started raining ALOT. I fell, hit my head, knocked over a bunch of boxes, spent HOURS running around grabbing them, and fell down my bed."

"Dang, sounds ruff."
"Shut up i can see you trying to hold in your laughter." I say rolling my eyes.
"It sounds pretty funny tho..." She said giggling
"It doesn't."
"It does."
"Okay maybe a bit.."
I say as a smile sneaks up on my face.
.

.

Capitano POV
"What's their name?" I asked Gasphard.
"mmghhh.... Who?"
"That one, right there."
I said as i pointed towards the H/c haired person.
"Ah, that would be number 8769. Y/n L/n."

I stared at them work for awhile before going back to my boring paper work.
I sat down on my chair and started writing letters and signing papers. 

After some hours i was done with most of the work. I decided to go outside to get some fresh air.

I walked around on the deck, looking around for something to keep me entertained. As i went past some fatui's, they bowed to show respect. After about 5 minutes of just walking around i saw two people at the end of the ship, hiding? I walked closer to figure out what they were doing. Look, i dont normally spy on my recruits but i was really bored. When i was close enough so that i could hear them talk i hid behind a bunch of boxes.

"You know we're dead if someone finds us right?" The black haired person said.
"What? Theres no way they would kill us for playing board games instead of working" The other person said. I couldn't really see them.
"Y/n.. Someone got killed for accidentally bumping in to one of the harbingers."

When i heard the person say Y/n my eyes widend a bit. What they're doing right now would get them killed, if it were a diffrent harbinger. I don't like killing recruits, it's a waste of good workers.

"Wait when?"
"Like yesterday you dumbass"
She rolled her eyes.
"Oh."
"Yeah."
"Um when you said "One of the harbingers" what do you mean by that."
Y/n questioned.
"Bro you are so stupid, theres two of them on this ship right now, The captain And Regrator."
"Oh yeah i met The captain once!"
You exclaim happily.
"WHAT." She gaped.
"Yeah i asked when we were gonna get off the ship."
"Oh."

"Anyways who is Regrator."
"You dont know him?"

"No?"
"Oh my god."
She facepalmed
"Come on and tell me who he is!" Y/n said.
"Okay do you know who Pantalone is?"
"Uhh.... no?"
Y/n answers.
"Hes the richest harbinger and hes really good looking.." The black haired girl says in a dreamy tone.
"Damn ok."
"Thats all youre gonna say?"
Dai looked at Y/n with a scrunched up face.
"Yeah i havent even seen him yet"

As they continue talking i made up my mind that it was time for me to have a little chat with them.

I silently walked up behind Y/n, they didn't notice... but their friend Definetly did.
I tilted my head a bit and looked down on Y/n. They didn't even notice that their friend had gone silent.
"Yeah it was pretty crazy i guess." You babbled on.
"Y/n."
"And then this one ti-"
"Y/n!"

"Uh yeah?" Y/n said as they noticed her looking up at something.

When they turned  around and looked up at me, i could see the color draining from her face.

"Now, now there's no need to be so scared." I said while squatting down to Y/n's level. "We've met before, remember?" I said while looking at them.

"Yeah... um Capitano right?"
"Correct."
I said still looking directly at them. "I'd like you and your little friend here to come with me to my office so i can have a small..." I paused looking at Dai before looking back at Y/n again "Chat. With you guys." I said trying to sound as intimidating as i could. 

"Ok but why did you say it like that.." Y/n whispered.
"Yes sir." Dai said while standing up and bowing.
"OH RIGHT." Y/n said while they hurriedly stood up and bowed.
"Alright, follow me." I said standing up and begining to walk to my office.

As i walked with the both of them i could feel the other recruits burning holes in my back from all the stares. When i got to my office i opend the door for them, I locked the door after us so nobody could disturb us. 

"So. Lets get right to the point." I glared at them.
"Never, play stupid board games ever again instead of doing your work. If it was someone other than me that found you, you guys would've been dead by now." I told them in a stern tone.
"Understood Sir Capitano." Dai said.
"Alright Capitano." Y/n said while looking down.
...
"You guys are free to leave." I said after 30 seconds of awkward silence.
"Alright lets go Dai!" Y/n said going back to her normal state.
"Uh, Sure." Dai said, still very nervous.
As they were about to open the door and leave, the door wouldn't budge. I looked up at them remembering that i locked it.
"Sorry." I said while making my way over to them and unlocking the door awkwardly.
Y/n opend the door and went outside again, so did Dai.

I looked out of my window watching Y/n, They were probably talking about something dumb. I never thought that i'd have this much interaction with one of my recruits, especially since im not that type of guy that talks to lower rank people..

----------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N
i am deeply sorry for not updating for like months or something. Please tell me if theres something i spelled wrong or how i can impove certain a sentence <3