AFFIL 13

Jungkook kept quiet, looking at Jaewon as tears form in his eyes

"Jungkook... " Jaewon says as he held Jungkook's hand, looking at him with teary eyes.
"Please... Jungkook-" Jaewon is cut off as Jungkook let go of his hands.

"Jaewon, please... Stop this for a second... You're going to throw away what you've worked hard for?" Jungkook says and Jaewon smiled, nodding.
"If it's means for us to be together again then I will do it" Jaewon says, holding Jungkook's hands again.

"Jaewon, stop! Come on now... Think about what you're doing" Jungkook says and Jaewon stared at him in confusion.
"Jungkook, we were so young back then... I'm grown now, I can think what I wanna do with my life... I can make decisions now" Jaewon says and Jungkook sighs.

"Please let me go back to my hyungs" Jungkook says, sighing.
"Jungkook ah... How about this... You can have my number... Let's talk when we get back home, yeah? Please don't push me away" Jaewon says and gave Jungkook a piece of paper which had his number on it.

Jungkook wipes his tears, taking the paper and nodded.
"Thank you for giving me a chance... " Jaewon says and Jungkook nodded again. He gave Jaewon one last look before he left the bathroom.

Jungkook got back with his members, looking at the paper and hid it as soon as one of them turned their heads towards him.
"Is there a problem? You took quite awhile in the restroom" Hoseok asks and Jungkook smiles, trying to assure him that there was just a queue in the restroom.

He seemed to buy the lie and went back to what he was doing. He looked at Jaewon, who gave him a small smile and signed for him to call later. Jungkook gave a thumbs up before looking away.