A baby in the forest

While the lovely family had a nice day, in the forest wails of a baby could be heard,the babies cries suddenly came to a hush as the bushes around him shuffled,out stepped a man, he had heard the cries of a baby earlier and came to find out.

Flashback
"Jake, wake up!",a feminine voice rang from the door of the room, a light skinned woman stood with her peach coloured hair resting below her shoulders complimenting her chocolate brown eyes her pink lips had a smile on it as she watched her husband."Celia five more minutes"Jake replied opening his eyes but still laying on the bed.

The woman looked at Jake still laying on the bed and sighed."I'm going to the farmers market,I'll be back before noon now get up and get yourself useful".The next thing Jake heard was the sound of the door being closed and footsteps descending the wooden
Stairs.

Letting out an exasperated sigh, Jake stood up and dragged himself to the bathroom this was his life, he was a hunter and his wife was a trader, he brushed his teeth had a shower and got dressed in a red plaid shirt and black jean trousers he swung his hunting bag over his neck as he combed his reddish brown hair to the side, going down the stairs to the kitchen he grabbed his breakfast, scrambled eggs with bacon and orange juice. He ate his food rather quickly, he was in a rush to begin hunting because he had a feeling today was going to be different.

End of flashback
Here he was looking down at the crying baby,he picked the child up and made a turn back home,"Celia would be excited to see him"he thought about what would happen when he showed Celia the child.

"Celia,I'm home"he entered the house scanning the house for Celia."There you are ,I was beginning to worry"she came down the stairs. She came to a halt when she saw Jake with a child, her chocolate brown eyes locked with his brown eyes.

"Who's child is that"she gave him a questioning look,"well that's the thing I found this baby when I went hunting surely whoever had this child didn't care as he or she was so brutal as to leave the child in the forest,Celia can we keep him, he has no one else " he looked at her,"sure after all he is cute,she looked at the baby as his dark black hair glistened giving life to his dark jet black eyes, he had his pale pink lips pressed to a thin line,"what will you name him?","how about Jude?" he said raising the baby up as the child began giggling.

"Perfect,our little Jude Xander"she took the baby from his hands as she rubbed her nose against the childs own,this made the child squeal in giggles. Jake almost got caught up in the excitement that he forgot that he and Celia didn't have the materials to take care of a baby.

"Celia,have you forgotten that we don't have the materials to take care of a baby?"he looked at her as she just finished rocking Jude to sleep."she's a natural"he muttered under his breath."I'll take care of it tomorrow"she lifted her eyes to meet Jake's gaze as he could see how happy she was to have a child of her own.

It was nearing a year since they married he was twenty five and she twenty three so he didn't mind that they had no children after all they were still young but Celia on the other hand always wanted a child though She never said it, he read it through her expression. "Since that's settled,let's get some sleep it's getting dark"he guided her to their room as they laid Jude between them.

"Good night sweet hearts"Celia whispered to him as she gave the sleeping Jude a kiss on his forehead."Good night love"he whispered back and stared at the ceiling this was a new step in his life, now he had a life to take care of he would make sure he would be the best father his child could ever ask for.

His thoughts finally came to a stand still as he finally fell into the silent world of sleep.