The Kim.

November 2020.

I was always a curious girl. I've always googled anything that fascinates my interest and I try my best to get a better understanding of everything.

I remember I was getting into tarot cards and my spirituality. At that time, I was at a rough point in my life but, somehow pick a card reading was one of the best things I was looking forward to at nighttime.

I also grew up around many spiritual things. I've had ghost encounters, I was cursed not once but, twice and almost died and I've seen someone get possessed before when I was younger ( that shit was scary).

I don't remember the exact date but, I remember one night, I was on YouTube, scrolling through my recommendations while watching a pick a card reading by Kino Tarot.  I remember seeing this video about Taehyung in my recommends ( maybe I'll consider putting the link here).

I love y'all army because you guys are literally ride or die for bts but, but I used to think some of you were weird af because of the questionable things you guys do which ain't normal at all. 

I clicked on the video out of curiosity, just to see how people would react to their favorite idol maybe getting married someday. I know some of them went batshit whenever they see their idols making eye contact with a woman.

At the time, I didn't know BTS members' names or who was who (pls don't murder me) even though I've seen people dancing to dynamite almost every day on TikTok. I thought it was annoying because the song was stuck in my head.

Anyways, the reader was talking about Taehyung Kim. She started talking about his love life. I can't remember exactly what she was talking about, I got bored because she was on about "his person ain't doing well right now blah blah" so I decided to take a nap around 7-8 pm.

The dream started with me in this blank space as if I was a white room without windows or a door. I thought I ended up in a back room.

I looked around and saw this parked car with tinted windows and it look hella fucking expensive

I looked around and saw this parked car with tinted windows and it look hella fucking expensive. I don't know what kind of model is this but in the dream, the car was black.

 The background of the dream started to fade into my old neighborhood

The background of the dream started to fade into my old neighborhood. I saw my cousin who I grew up around until I was 16 when I moved away and the same car that I saw before, followed me AND IT WAS PARKED ON THE SIDEWALK. I was okay, it felt like I knew who was in the car because I started to feel myself getting shy. My cousin side-eyed me as if she sensed what was going on. This girl literally ran up to the car, and whisper something ( I don't know what the fuck she said). She walked back and guess who was behind her? THIS MF TAEHYUNG. He had on a long black coat with a turtleneck shirt on and his hair was nicely done.

He didn't talk or anything but, only stare at me

He didn't talk or anything but, only stare at me. He handed me his phone with the keypad dial on the screen. He was asking for my number. I was like SAY LESS just kidding, I save my contact in his phone. The dream kind of got weird after that. I remember I was being teased by my older cousin and when I glanced to the side, HE WAS STARING AT ME😀. It wasn't a creepy stare, it was more like an "I want to study your facial features and remember everything about your face" stare. Then, when I looked into his phone again, I saw pictures of myself. Then I woke up.

The End LMAO.

I wish all of this wasn't true but, I'm writing all of this from my dream journal💀.

                                        Honey~