Award Show.

December 2020

I didn't give a damn if I saw BTS or Beyonce in my dream because they all are celebrities and humans like myself but, if I keep having back to back dreams of celebrities, I might find that shit creepy af. I decided to look up their names and how they look.

I didn't even dream about my first love this much so why the hell am I seeing this MAN SO MUCH? I don't even have the time to think about other people so why 😀?

In this dream, I was at this place like an award show and I looked GOOD. I was wearing a dress (I can't remember the color) and my hair was in a ponytail. Normally when I have dreams, I'm either in my pajamas or I'm naked LMAO. It looked something like this:

Anyways so the audience was waiting for the show to start but I felt myself wanting to look for Taehyung and that's when I saw Namjoon, the leader of the group

Anyways so the audience was waiting for the show to start but I felt myself wanting to look for Taehyung and that's when I saw Namjoon, the leader of the group. He was sitting with the other members and they were all dressed in white suits.

I walked up to him and asked him if he saw Taehyung. He replied, "he'll be back soon" so I went and sat in a row behind them with my legs crossed.

I waited no more than 2 minutes and that's when I saw him walk in and sat in the row in front of me. He used his finger and signaled to me "come here" to me. I got up and walked over to him but after that, the dream ended.

THE END.

If you take my dreams seriously, something is wrong with you.

                                          Honey~