The little sheep.

Once upon a time, there was this one little sheep called lamp.

I know I know , why lamp you ask?

Well you see, when lamp's parents were about to write on the papers which name they would give the little lamb, they did not really know how to spell that well.

Now where were we, ah yes,

Lamp was of course afraid of tall buildings, you see , because that's the place dangerous humans often went to.

Lamp despised humans the most.
Human beings were the worst living tings on this planet, hell, these guys were even racist towards their own blood!

Lamp knew these humans had something in their minds as he looked up at the big building, just wait for it ,he thought.

****

There happens to be one thing Lamp liked about the humans. Books. Once in a while the humans would throw him a book, where he stood gloriously. He loved to read books just as much as the humans were too lazy to. He read everything he could get, all from science to fan fiction, although, he could not in a million years, understand how there could be any fans of a human being.

All the humans ever did , was for some silly little paper they called money. Say what? Yes, that's right. The humans could do anything for money, heck they even killed people of their own! All for money.

****

At times, humans threw some sort of dolls at Lamp, just like the books, as well as old clothes.

Lamp used the clothes as a form of a bed and played with the dolls, how you ask? He bit them apart, just like he wished he could do to those humans.

****

At times , Lamp would get to see the humans do some sort of training.
He laughed as he saw many humans fail with those machines.

Sheep often wondered how it would have been, if he was a human. He would think for days and in the end, come up with nothing.

You see, sheep's can't think what the heck did you think? That this would be a deep book, by a sheep as the main character? Wow... you seriously need to stop reading all those drama books, hey I've got an idea for you my friend!
GO OUTSIDE AND PLEASE BE SOCIAL!

(Haha JK , just couldn't think of a better ending cx )