Ch 6

Hey my loves. I am and going to start working on two more stories soon so look out for them.

-Call-

|Thoughts|

/Whispers/

On to the story.
......................................................................................

Gon's pov

"Kurapika are going to buy thinks to?" I asked.

"Maybe" he said.

I grabbed his hand and went over to some clothes.

"Do me a favor and try these five outfits on" I said.

He nodded and went to the changing room.

/Aki go get mister Leorio/I whisper to Aki.

He nodded and ran while Killua walked up to me.

"What are you having him do?" He asked.

I ignored him, still mad at him. When Aki came back with Leorio he jumped in my arms.

/Great work baby/ I whispered.

/Thanks mama/ he whispered back.

"Leorio I have to go to Aki's section of the store to get him clothes. I asked Kurapika to try on clothes so would you do me a favor to rate them and take a picture to send me?" I asked.

"Sure thing Gon" He said.

I smirked and grabbed Killua's ear. We left and went to the kids side. I then let go of his ear.

"Ow ow what was that for?" He asked holding his ear.

"I am just mad at you and we had to leave" I said putting Aki down.

I walked over to the clothes he could fit and picked the things I thought he would look good in.

"Your still mad how about I buy you anything you want in the mall" Killua said.

"Nah its fine I'll get over it" I said.

"Aki is this what you want?" I asked him.

"I'm okay with anything you get me mama" Aki said.

"Aw baby" I said kissing his forehead.

I looked over to another aisle and saw Brianna, Alluka, and Kalluto together. We walked over to them.

"Did you guys get everything you wanted?" I asked.

Alluka and Kalluto nodded while Brianna was still picking out clothes.

"Brianna we are all going to go to the changing rooms so meet us there" I said.

We all walked to the changing rooms and saw a blushing Kurapika and Leorio. I smiled and hugged Kurapika.

"I love this outfit" I said and everyone nodded.

"Thanks guys" he said.

Brianna walked over to us with a lot of clothes.

"Brianna you do know we're going to more stores right" I said.

"Oh" she said.

She but a couple of clothes back and we went to pay. We left the store and passed by some sweets.

"Mama can I get ice cream?" Aki asked.

"Sure baby" I said.

We walked over to the ice cream shop and Killua followed behind us.

"What flavor do you want baby?" I asked him.

"Chocolate and vanilla, I want a cone" He said jumping.

I smiled and looked at the employee.

"Can I have a chocolate and vanilla swirl cone, a regular chocolate cone, and a regular vanilla cone" I said.

He nodded and started with the chocolate and vanilla swirl cone. I picked up Aki and he grabbed it. I smiled and then grabbed mine. I looked at Killua and he grabbed the vanilla cone. I paid then we left.

"You didn't have to" He said licking the ice cream.

"I know I just wanted to now lets go find the others" I said smiling.

We went in a candy store and saw them buying candy. I grabbed a few pieces for me and Aki, then we paid for it.

"Hey guys how about we spit up and meet back at the car" I said.

"Sounds good" Brianna said.

The groups where me, Aki and Killua \ Kurapika, Alluka \ Leorio, Brianna, Kalluto. We all parted. Me and the boys went to another clothing store. I bought a few stuff and Killua decided to pay.

"Killua you know you don't have to pay right" I said.

/Let me pay for my son's mama/ He whispered in my ear then smirked.

I blushed and left the store. He carried the bags and we went to the toy store. I put Aki down and let him pick out what ever he wanted.

Killua's pov

Gon watched Aki run around the store grabbing what toys he wanted. I smiled.

|He's the one| I thought to myself.

Aki ran over to me holding up the toys.

"Can I get these papa?" He asked.

"My son can get what ever he wants" I said.

I saw him smile and Gon giggled. We walked over to the counter.

"That would be 20.56" He said looking at Gon smirking.

I looked at Gon and saw he was uncomfortable. I slammed the money on the counter.

"You should stop looking at what's mine" I said wrapping my arms around him.

He gave me the bag and we walked out. Gon was blushing.

/What's wrong love/ I whispered in his ear.

"Why did you call me yours?" He asked.

"Because you are, at least not yet that is" I said.

I saw him look at the jewelry store and we walked over. I he looked at necklace and I grabbed it. I paid for then we left.

"Is that everything?" I asked him.

"I just need new shoes and Aki needs some also" He said holding a sleeping Aki.

We bought the shoes and went to the car. When we got there we saw everyone waiting. I put the bags in the trunk and we got in. I called the house and told the maids and butlers to move Gon's clothes and other things to my room. I then hung up and looked up. I saw everyone asleep and Gon sleeping on my shoulder. When we arrived I picked up Gon who was still holding Aki. I brought him to our room and put Aki in his room. I walked back outside.

"Hey Brianna do you want to live here?" I asked.

"Yes" she said.

"Ok then you can give the maids your bags and you go get your others stuff from home, you will have Gon's old room" I said.

She nodded and gave the maid her bags. I told Chikao to take her home to get her stuff. I grabbed me, Gon's and Aki's bags and to them to our room. I put Aki's in his and put me and Gon's in our closet. I looked over at them bed and saw Gon starting to wake up.

Gon's pov

"Where am I?" I asked.

I took a good look around the room and noticed this was Killua's room.

"Killua why am I in your room?" I asked.

"What do you mean my room this our room now" He said.

"What...

.....................................................................................
That's all for now. BYE MY LOVES (●'◡'●)ノ♥