🌳Chapter 32 | Made It To The Wooded Kingdom🌳

*15 Minutes later,The gang made to their Fifth Kingdom: The Wooded Kingdom*

The Odyssey:  *Lands down on the ground*

The gang: *Walks out the of the Odyssey and looks around* ....

Cindy and Donnie: *Saws Blossom and the others* !!!

Blossom: *Saws Cindy and Donnie* Donnie!! Cindy!!

Cindy: Guys! I didn't know you would be here!

Donnie: Yeah same.When we heard about the news about Princess Peach kidnapped Mario and into a force marriage.

Blossom: Did you see Princess Peach or an Airship somewhere here in the Woodee Kingdom!

Donnie: Well,basically I found a small Airship with a some rabbits.Bunnies? I think they are bunnies....I don't know.

Th gang: THE BROODALS!?

Jayden: THEM AGAIN!?

Donnie: Oh.I see you know them.

Unikitty: We have been fighting them.From Kingdom to Kingdom.

Donnie: Oh ok.However,me and Cindy found a few power moons somewhere in the Wooded Kingdom. *Shows the power moons to the gang* 

The gang: *Gasps* !!!

Blossom: We need them to power up The Odyssey,so we can go to the next Kingdom.Is there any more power moons,Don?

Donnie: Of course! There's a lot!

Blossom: Then,we will split up.Donnie,Cindy,Angelina,Marcus,Jayden,and Maila will stay in the Odyssey,until we get back.Macaque,Unikitty,and Cole and I will find some power moons.Got it,guys?

The gang except Blossom: Got it.

Blossom,Macaque,Cole and Unikitty: *Starts to walk away from the others*

Cindy and the others: 0_0.

Jayden: So...what now?

Maila: I don't know.I guess we have to wait until Blossom and the others would get back.

Jayden: Oh.

Cindy: I really don't understand why Princess Peach wants to marry Mario so bad.Does she realized that he's dating Blossom? WHY CAN'T SHE JUST FREAKING MOVE ON!?!

Maila: I have no clue,Cindy.

Angelina: *Looks down saws a power moon on the ground and grabs it* ??

Angelina: Huh...that's weird.I found a power moon.

Marcus: *Saws Angelina* You did?

Angelina: Yeah. (Mind: Who would put a power moon on the ground...?)