Chapter 5

"DADDY,DADDY!!" Maddie yells as she runs through the house "Hello Maddie! How are you?" He asks "Awesome, Daddy I got the Pink room!!!" she says while pointing upstairs "That's great Maddie!" I hear him say as I go back up to my room, "Hey,Jane!" he yells, I stop and sigh "Yes Dad?!" I say, longing to be back in my room, "Come down and say hi to me." "Okay" I say walking back down the stairs. "You look so much more beautiful than when I last saw you." he says smiling at me "Dad I don't look that different than when I was 12" I say rolling my eyes "Yes but you still look like my little Pumpklin!" "Daaaad!, I don't like it when you call me that anymore!" I said crossing my arms. "Oh Jane, why did you grow up so fast?" he said with a sadish/playfulish kinda look " Well, I'll be up in my room." I said walking away "Okay, just make sure that you'er ready to go out to dinner by 5:30" he call after me "Okay Dad!" I said, once I got to the top of the stairs I ran to my room and shut the door just to make sure that if he called for me I would not be able to hear him with the door closed. I flop onto my bed and look at the clock it is 5:00 now so that means that I only have half an hour before I have to go, UGH! So I lug myself over to my closet and pick out a t-shirt that says 'Stay Calm and Read On' on it and some jeans and put them on my bed then I take a shower and get dressed now it is 5:30 so that means that I have to go downstairs to be ready to go. Once I am downstairs I put on my shoes and go into the living room where my mom is putting on her shoes she looks up and sees me and says "Jane you need to have something nicer than that on!" that is when I notice that she is wearing a very nice shirt and a nice, long, skirt, "Mom we are just going out to eat, If you want I will wear a nice jacket." I say walking out "I'LL BE IN THE CAR!" I yell out to anyone who will listen "Okay , can you start it for us?, we will be out in a minute." I hear my dad say "Sure dad" I say walking out the door. Once I am in the car it starts to rain,I hate it when it rains, soon Mom,Dad, and Maddie come out and we drive off. We pull into a Chinese restaurant that has a picture of a big sushi roll on the front, we go inside and I see that there are not many people there, we sit down and order our food I got some squid soup, Dad got some sort of Chicken and Mom got some noodles, Maddie just shared with my Dad. When we got home it had stopped raining so I went inside and went straight to bed, it felt good to relax, but tomorrow I have to go to my new school, UGH I don't want to go to school tomorrow I just want to stay in bed and sleep, oh well might as well get as much sleep as I can now.