Wanna bet?(Sabriel)

"You don't play fair!" Sam exclaimed after Gabriel played his next move in the card game they were playing.

"I'm as fair as they come Samsquatch." Gabe smirked at Sam across the table. Sam rolled his eyes and made his move.

A couple hours later, after Gabe had very much so beaten Sam in their card game, Sam was in the kitchen making himself a sandwich.

"Hey Samsquatch." Gabriel went up behind him and hugged him. He turned his face to the side so he didn't get squished, since he was so much shorter than Sam.

"I'm gonna beat you in the next round of cards." Sam said.

"Oh you wanna bet?" Gabriel half joked, laughing as he pulled away to move to Sam's side.

"Yes actually. I will bet you. 20 bucks a round."

"20 bucks a round? You're on." Gabe smiled, and went to get a deck of cards.

After 3 rounds, Gabe had managed to lose 60 bucks to Sam, and was absolutely shocked that Sam was suddenly winning.

"Sam, how did you do that?"

"I'm not telling."

"You made a deal, didn't you."

Sam just shook his head, smiling.

"You must have!!"

"Nope." Sam chuckled.

"But how-" Gabe started, but was cut off by Sam leaning over the table to kiss him.

He pulled away and Gabe continued so he kissed him again. After Sam pulled away a second time, Gabe was quiet.

"Do you really think kissing me is gonna distract me from the fact that you cheated?"

"First off, I didn't cheat. Secondly....it's working isn't it?" Sam smiled and gave Gabriel another peck on the lips. Gabe blushed.

"Yes." He smiled and pulled Sam closer and kissed him back.