Chapter One

{Doesn't Mean Much But- Good Song}
{Setting: Lunch Time}
{Third Person}

Mu Qing sat with his head bent, scribbling furiously on a piece of paper while Xie Lian watched, laughing. "Slow down Mu Qing! You'll rip the paper-" He warned. Mu Qing blinked at him once before going back to scribbling. Xie Lian rolled his eyes. "I knew that was hopeless." He muttered, taking a bite of his lunch. Mu Qing continued to scribble, smiling slightly. That was, until Pei Ming walked past, yanking on his hair and earning a soft cry. "Pei Ming! Leave him alone!" Xie Lian yelled, furious. Pei Ming just laughed, stalking off. Ling Wen was at his side, and his brother (yes brother) Pei Xiu trailed behind him. Xie Lian placed a hand on Mu Qing's wrist. "You alright?" He asked, sending a backwards glare towards Pei Ming's table. Mu Qing nodded, wiping his face and returning to scribbling. Xie Lian sighed in defeat, looking around the room only for his eyes to land on the now opening doors. He perked up instantly. "Feng Xin!" He called out, waving. Mu Qing looked up to see a tall male walking over. His hair was pulled up in a loose bun, and a lazy smile was laying across his face. Xie Lian was smiling as well. "You can sit next to Mu Qing!" He said, pointing to the empty seat next to the mute boy. Feng Xin sat down after turning the chair backwards, and he smiled at Mu Qing. "So you're the famous best friend Xie Lian won't stop talking about?" He asked, grinning. Mu Qing looked at Xie Lian, giving an embarassed huff. Xie Lian rubbed the back of his neck. "Well, I couldn't not talk about you.." He mumbled. Mu Qing rolled his eyes, looking back to Feng Xin, whom had been studying him. "So, Xie Lian told me you don't talk? Well, not by choice that is." He gave him another smile, softer this time. Mu Qing shot Xie Lian a dirty look. The other male looked away. Mu Qing huffed, going back to his art. Feng Xin chuckled. He then proceeded to look at the paper in Mu Qing's lap and gasped. "You drew that?" He asked, shocked. Mu Qing nodded, flushing red in embarassment. Feng Xin smiled once again. "That looks amazing!" Mu Qing's eyes widened, seeing he wasn't lying to make him feel special. He turned his head away, smiling slightly. Feng Xin noticed this, and he began to smile as well. Xie Lian was already smiling from ear to ear. "So-" He began to speak, only to be cut off by his cousin, Qi Rong. "Cousin! Cousin guess what?!" He cried, grinning wildly. Xie Lian sighed in annoyance. "What is it Qi Rong?" He asked the shorter male. "Xuan Ji kissed Pei Ming earlier~!!" He yelled, tossing a wild look in Pei Ming's direction. Xie Lian rubbed his forehead, unsure if he wanted to laugh or cry. "Did she really?" He asked weakly, sending a pitiful look in Mu Qing's direction. Each time Qi Rong had spoken he'd flinched at the volume of his voice. Qi Rong knew this of course, and he did it to spite the male. Feng Xin had also noticed his flinching, and offered him a pair of earbuds. Mu Qing took them without a second thought, shoving them in his ears. Qi Rong noticed this, and also finally noticed Feng Xin. "Who the hell are you?" He sneered, glaring at the male. Feng Xin rolled his eyes, glaring back. "None of your buisness." He snapped. Qi Rong was furious. "Who are you to talk to me like that?! You wanna go?!" He yelled, putting his fists up. Feng Xin let a harsh laugh slip from his throat. "Sure. Why not." He growled, standing up. Mu Qing looked between the two in shock. He may have been unable to hear them, but by the looks of this it wasn't going to end well. The two males faced eachother, while the whole lunchroom stared in shock.

What was going to happen?

{~}{~}{~}

Wow, Okay. This is a hell of a lot shorter than I wanted it to be, but I ran out of ideas. Even AFTER I thought ahead. Holy shit- Well, After I beat my brain to bits I'll add another chapter. Possibly tomorrow! Good night guys <3 (Or Good Morning/Afternoon)