Chapter Four

Daisy POV.

                Listening to Luigi's heart made me feel something different, and I believe its love. At first, I thought he was a cold-hearted man, but after everything he has done to save me, I believe I started to find him attractive. After my parents welcomed him to stay in our castle and awarded by becoming my knight, I broke up with my boyfriend. Although, he did try to hurt me, but Luigi just punched him in the face.  A few days later, I have been noticing Luigi acting differently when he's around. I wonder if its because he has feeling for me now. Then one day, I've discovered one of Luigi's mysterious past that he has never told me before.

Daisy: Luigi! You won't believe what's happening at Nintendo High!
Luigi: What's happening?
Daisy: My school football team is playing against the football players at Rockstar High, and I want you to come with me.
Luigi: Sorry Daisy, but there is no way I'm going to that game. Its always about fame and glory, and letting your pride get the best of you! Besides... I haven't been to that school since we were known as heroes.
Daisy: We?
Luigi: Uh...
Daisy: What do you mean by we? Luigi, is there's something you haven't told me about?
Luigi: I don't want to talk about it.
Daisy: Luigi, I know your past has something to do with you turning into a Wolf Beast and working for Count Bleck, but you have to let it go and put the past behind. Please do it for me. I promise you, I will make sure no one recognize you.
Luigi: (Sigh) Okay!

(Few Hours Later)

Nintendo High Students: (Cheering)
Daisy: I'm so excited for the game to start. I know our team will win this year, because the girls and I done a lot of cheerleading practice.
Luigi: Easy for you to say! I can't believe you got me this wolf mask, fur paws, fur shoes, and this job as water boy. Last time I was a water boy, I became a laugh stock, all because DK tossed a banana pealed on the ground.
Daisy: Was that before or after you became a soccer player?
Luigi: Before
Daisy: Oh. Just be thankful no one recognize you.
Introduction: And now introducing the Rockstar and Nintendo football players.
Rockstar/Nintendo High Students: (Cheering)
Luigi: (Recognized his brother Mario) (Angry) Mario!
Daisy: Mario? Wait you know him?
Luigi: He's my older twin brother.
Daisy: (Shock)
Introduction: Let the game begin!
Daisy: Umm... we'll talk about this later. Right now, I have a team to cheer. (Goes with the cheerleaders)
Luigi: Thanks to my wolf sense, I won't be able to do the same mistake again. (Sense a banana pealed on the ground, while carrying a water bucket.) (Jumps) And maybe I'll try to get back for what DK did to me.

Daisy POV.
                I never imagine the Luigi would be the younger twin brother of Nintendo High Super Star/Hero Football player, Mario. I do remember Peach mentioning to me that Mario's parents died because of Bowser's father, but she never mentions about having a brother. This got me more curious about Luigi's past, and wondered if he's going to be okay.

(Few Hours Later)

Luigi: (Sigh) Finally the game is over. Now I have to find Daisy and get out of here before...
Mario: Luigi?
Luigi: (Uh-Oh)
Mario: It's been a while since I last saw you. What are you wearing? You look like a water boy, except with a wolf costume.
Luigi: (Sigh) Yah, it's been a while, and I didn't want anyone to recognize me. And don't even think I have forgotten what DK did to me.
DK: Yo Mario, great game! Me and the football players are heading out to get a smoothie. You wanna come?
Mario: I'll catch you up later. I just need to have a talk with the water boy.
DK: Okay, see yah. (Leaves)
Luigi: DK surely didn't change a bit.
Mario: No, he didn't, but anyway, there's something I need to know. What are you doing back in Nintendo High? You shouldn't be here. You're a wanted criminal who works for Count Bleck... unless... (Gasp) (Happy) I don't believe it! You've stopped working for Count Bleck, and are here to come back to Nintendo High!
Luigi: (Laughs) Yah right, as if I ever want to come back and be someone's punching bag again.
Mario: Luigi, this is serious! After our duel, you started to work for Count Bleck because you wanted to find the cure for that curse of yours, and I'm pretty sure he lie about helping you.
Luigi: (Angry) Yes, he did. And that's why I quit and left his team!
Mario: (Confused) Wait!? What!?
Luigi: Yah! After I found out that Count Bleck lied to me, and kidnapped Princess Daisy to be my bride as an award for working for him, I had to help Daisy escape the castle and take her home safely. Then I became her guard and made sure she is okay. I did told her that I got this curse from the bite of a wolf, but I didn't told her the rest of the story. Look, I regret working for Count Bleck, but I don't regret leaving the school, and face it, everyone in Nintendo High is afraid of me. And instead of convincing your friends I'm not the bad guy, you did nothing.
Mario: (Realized his mistake) (Sigh) You're right, and I'm sorry. I was so upset for what happened to you, I let fear get in my way. Look, I may not be able to change the past, and convince you to come back to Nintendo High, but I can ask you to come back home.
Luigi: (Shock) What?
Mario: I want you to come back. After Mom and Dad died, I didn't feel very lonely because I had you, but after you left, I felt lonely. Please come back home, I might be able to help you find the Healing Flower. (Stretch out his hand)
Luigi: (About to shake Mario's hand) (Shake) (Puts Mario's hand down) No, I don't want you to put too much pressure on me. I'll find that flower someday, and maybe I'll think about going back home. See you later, big bro. (Leaves)
Mario: Take care, little brother. (Upset)

(Few Minutes Later)

Daisy: (Found Luigi) Luigi, where have you been?
Luigi: It's a long story, but right now, we better get out of here before DK finds out that someone tied his feet together with a rope. And when I meant someone, I meant me, even though he doesn't know I was here. So, let's go. (Leaves with Daisy)
Daisy: You being the younger twin brother of Mario? Now that's an unexpected secret.
Luigi: You think that's the only secret I have? Wait until you hear about the time when me and Mario rescued Peach from Bowser.
Daisy: (Shock) What!? You fought Bowser as well!? You really do have a mysterious past!