3. The Team

1st person pov:

It had been a week since the first day of school. I ate lunch with Hitoka everyday, and walked home with her. And yes we were on first name basis. Everything was going great, except for the fact that Tsukishima had bothered me and annoyed me every single day. It was always constant insults back and forth at eachother or messing with eachothers stuff.

I was now at lunch eating with Hitoka and we sat on a bench on the rooftop with our bentos. We had small conversations on our favourite anime until she asked me how my classes were going. I told her all about Tsukishima and how he had such a bad personality. I also told her about his friend who kinda reminded me of her. As I was shit talking Tsukishima to Hitoka, a beautiful girl approached us.

"Hello, you're Hitoka Yachi and L/n F/n right? I heard both of you hadn't joined a club yet" the beautiful girl asked.

"A-ah y-yes!" Yachi nervously blurted out as I nodded in agreement.

"Im Kiyoko. Would you guys like to be assistant managers for the boys volleyball team? They're a handful, but once you get used to them it's really fun" she asked giving us a bright smile.

'The boys volleyball team..' I thought to myself. I was originally going to avoid them and not get mixed with the protagonists of this anime, but if there's a beautiful manager like her I wouldn't mind. I mean not much could probably happen, since this isn't a life threatening anime like aot. If I was in aot, id probably be dead right now.

"A-ah I'll do it!" Hitoka said, "What about you y/n?"

You know what, screw it. "I'll do it" I said impulsively.

(Pls pretend Yachi joined before the Inter High for the sake of this story)

"Great! You can come by the gym after school today" she smiled before she walked away.

"I guess we'll be assistant managers" I said turning to Hitoka.

"I guess so" She replied back, as we quickly finished our lunches.

(Time skip to after school)

I waited for Hitoka after school as we were going to walk to the gym together. Once she walked out of the classroom, we began our trip to the gym. We stood in front of gym doors as we heard balls bouncing around inside. I saw Hitoka looking a little nervous so I reassured her that it would be fine. We opened the door and walked inside, which caused everyone's attention to turn to us.

"Ah your here!" Kiyoko exclaimed.

"Who are they?" a silver hair guy asked.

"Oh they're the new assistant managers" Kiyoko said giving us a little smile.

"OMG KIYOKO SMILED I APPROVE" a short guy with two blonde pieces of hair in the front of his face yelled out.

"ME TOOO!" the bald guy beside him exclaimed.

"Hey do you like volleyball?" an orange hair boy exclaimed right in our faces.

Hitoka hid behind me startled from all the noise. "Guys calm down" Kiyoko sighed. Everyone then settled down. "Why don't you guys introduce yourselves" Kiyoko said.

"H-Hitoka Yachi! It's nice to meet you all!" Yachi exclaimed giving a big bow making me give a small laugh.

"L/n F/n, but you can call me y/n. Nice to meet you" I said giving a small bow.

"I'm Daichi, its nice to have you both here" he said giving us a small smile.

"I'm Sugawara, but you can call me Suga!" The silver hair boy said.