Chapter 2-- Preparation.

A/N again I am terribly sorry for the  wait! I'm really not feeling the best but I gotta keep up the grind you know?
---------------------------------------------------------

Pure Vanilla woke up the next day, he sat up in his comfy  king sized bed. Though a bit big for a cookie his size he is content with it.

Vanilla rubbed his eyes groggily and yawned before pausing for a moment to think.. why he woke up in such a sour mood.

Ah right that dammed letter.

He sighed before hopping out of bed before hearing a knock on the door.. "My king? Are you awake! We must make preparations for your departure  next week!."

Pure Vanilla remembered and  groaned," I'll be down  in a few minutes just let me get changed."

He  chirped back still sounding tired but he tried his best to sound content. After hearing the servant leave he turned towards his closet.

Opening the huge doors of  his walk in closet he began searching for something to wear..

After throwing on what he usually would wear, he walked out of his bedroom and down the large halls of the Vanilla scented castle.

Thoughts swarmed the Kings head.. Maybe if I wasn't such a coward I wouldn't have ended up here.

Should I have told him sooner?

It's already too late Vanilla, there's no hope of an alternative.

You want him happy right?

Your happy if he's happy

Right?

He continued to walk down the halls

Who  are you kidding Pure Vanilla he'd never love somebody like you.

And he walked and walked.

Who would love somebody  like you?

"My king!  Good morning " a servants voice muttered though it was all muffled In Vanillas head.

You haven't heard  from  Lily in ages.

Because who would love somebody like you?

"My king!! Are you there?" Pure Vanilla was snapped back to reality  by the call of the servant he spoke to earlier.

"Ah.. Vanilla swirl Cookie my apologies I was.. thinking!" He smiled "Thats alright I assume your excited for the wedding?"

Vanilla swirl smiled,"Yes.. yes I am, I'm quite Happy for my dear friend." Pure Vanilla smiled

He knew it wasn't real. He wasn't content. He wasn't happy.

"Let's start  packing shall we? So what will you bring to the trip? What shall you wear for the ceremony?"

Vanilla swirl questioned her king. "Hm.."

And so preparations began

At the end of the day  everything was set and ready for his trip next week,

Who was in charge of the kingdom while he was away? What clothes shall he wear to the ceremony?

And all things regarding that matter.

Most importantly looking forward to reuniting with friends at the wedding and..

Meet the bride.

Meet dark cacao's bride

Meet his beloveds bride.

Have a great time at the wedding! Celebrate..

Their marriage.

He should be happy

Right?.

No matter for these thoughts.. all there is to wait now is the day of his departure to the cacao kingdom.

Which was soon after all.
---------------------------------------------------------

A/N I'm so sorry that this is so late!! Agh I hate being sick :[