First met

AUTHORS NOTE⚠️
IVE NEVER WRITTEN A STORY BEFORE SO PLEASE BE KIND!! I AM STILL LEARNING BUT FEEL FREE TO GIVE TIPS AND GIVE IDEAS! :)

      It was your first day at Hogwarts and you were so ecstatic! You couldn't wait to make friends and learn new spells, but you were also worried about the people there. You were a shy person who didn't open up until you really got to know the person. You were walking down kings cross train station trying to find the right entrance but got kind of lost. You were about to give up hope and have a breakdown until you heard loud voices bickering not to far form you. You walk towards the voices and saw a large group of people who looked somewhat different from the rest of the muggles. You knew these people were here for the same reason and thought there was no harm in asking for help. As you were walking to the group, you saw this tall raven haired boy with the most vibrant green eyes and glasses that only made him look cuter. You got all shy and almost started walking back until a lady from the group said "sweetheart are you lost?" You turned around to everyone staring at you. You started freaking out only because you don't like attention but had to play it cool and not let anyone see you like that. You looked up at the kind looking woman and said "do you happen to know where 9 and 3/4 is, sorry I'm lost and don't want to be late?!" She smiled back "Oh your just in luck! It's Ron and Harry's first time too." You looked where the woman was pouting and saw the cute boy and a red headed boy about the same age next to him. You flushed remembering that they all were still staring at you. The nice lady started explaining how you have to get through the wall and what to do. Two older redheads (which you figured were the younger red heads brothers) went through first. You gasped in amazement of how they went through so easily. By the time it was your turn, you were trying to remember all the things the woman told you to do. You exhaled deeply and counted to 3 before running straight through the wall. Once you passed, you took in everything around you. You couldn't wait to find out what else this school had in plan for you. You heard the whistle of the train blow and realized that it was time to board. Before you ran off, you saw the lady who helped you and wanted to thank her. "Excuse me miss, I just wanted to thank you for helping me!" She smiled "anytime darling, oh and please call me Molly!" You waved goodbye one more time before hopping up the steps in the train. You started walking down the isle until you found an open compartment. You sat down and smiled to yourself about how peaceful everything is. You were looking out the window until you heard the door open. You turned your head only to find the boys you saw earlier. The raven haired boy stuttered "ev-every department is full, and we were wondering if your okay with us joining?" He looked down nervously, while the redhead stared at her blankly seeming impatient. She thought to herself how the raven boy sounded nice and polite. She smiled and said "of course." He looked up and smiled back, "thanks, I'm Harry Potter by the way." She shook his hand and replied "I'm Y/N." They took a seat across from the girl and Harry elbowed the other boy gesturing him to speak up. "Oh my apologies, I'm Ron Weasley" Said the boy sheepishly. She chuckled to herself thinking how funny he was already. I mean he only Introduced himself and he seemed like a goofball. The trip was filled with silence except for Ron humming to himself kicking the seat. The trolly lady came up offering sweets. Y/N remembered packing her money in her bag so she didn't have it on hand. Harry asked if anyone wanted something " I'm ok, thank you tho!" Replied Y/N. Harry was about to go along but then he remembered the look in her face seeing it and knowing better. He got all of them a couple  of things and started handing them out. Y/N blushed feeling bad but thankful because she did really want some. "You didn't have to do that, thank you." "It was my pleasure." Ever since then he couldn't stop thinking how sweet Y/N was and how beautiful she looked eating the candy peacefully. Y/N peaked at Harry a couple of times finding him staring which she got nervous about until she got used to it and just wanted to enjoy her sweets. A girl came in the door and told them it was time to change into their robes. Y/N excused herself and changed in the bathroom. She couldn't stop thinking about Harry and how sweet and fun he was to talk to. Even tho the girl just met him, she started developing a crush. Y/N was mood swinging everywhere because it was her first crush and she's never been through this. She walked back not knowing how to act but tried to stay calm. Harry looked up at her once she opened the door and stared longingly in her eyes. She got a little scared at first but then there was this feeling of connection between them. They both had noticed it but were very confused on the situation. Luckily the train halted to a stop and everyone started climbing out. Both children walked up to the castle side by side ready to await whatever adventure Hogwarts awaited.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS STORY!! IT WAS MY FIRST ONE AND I KNOW ITS KIND OF BAD BUT I FEEL LIKE THE MORE I WRITE, THE BETTER I GET! AGAIN, IF YOU HAVE AND TIPS OR IDEAS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT! I REALLY REALLY HOPE YOU ENJOYED SO FAR!!