Chapter Eight - Bookstore

I woke up at around 9:30am getting ready. I wanted to go to the bookstore and I had a lot of free time so why not? Plus I had a lot of money saved.

I decided to do beach waves and light natural makeup. I wore a beautiful dress with a floral print and some gold jewelry, with a small purse.

 I wore a beautiful dress with a floral print and some gold jewelry, with a small purse

I walked out and I saw Noah talking to his parents on the couch.

"Okay that sounds fine but make sure to be home at a decent time and please be nice to Isadora." Lucy spoke.

I walked out and Cory and Lucy both greeted me with a good morning as Noah smirked looking down.

"Where are you off to?" Lucy asked kindly. "Oh I was going to head to the bookstore." I answered.

"Oh fun." Lucy smiled.

Lucy and Cory were nice enough to let me drive their car.

Before I walked out Noah let me know that him and the group were going to the beach.

"Oh okay." I answered. "I figured the girls were going to tell you but you know just in case." He looked down at me. "Thanks." I smiled walking out the door.

As I was driving I was thinking about home, my old home. I missed it and every time I had fun here I felt guilty.

I don't know why but I did. I almost don't want to go back?
_________________________________

I walked in the bookstore greeted by a nice old woman with a friendly smile. "Hello, need any help finding anything?" She asked.

"No thank you." I answered smiling politely.

I walked around hoping to find "It Ends With Us".

Cliché I know but I heard it was really good. I looked around and I found it smiling to myself as I grabbed it off of the bookshelf.

I saw some cute bookmarks and decided to get one.

Inside of here there was a Starbucks so I decided I might as well get something. I paid for my book and my bookmark and walked into the Starbucks.

I ordered the Pink Drink. I sat down and opened my book. As I was reading I got a text from Olive and Mal.

"hey!!" Mal wrote. "hii" Olive sent.

"hey guys!" I texted. "wyd???" Mal asked.

We texted for a while and they asked if I wanted to come to the beach with them. Of course I already knew because Noah told me.

Of course I said yes so I left the shop putting my bookmark into my book and walking out taking a sip of my drink.

_________________________________

I got to the house thanking Lucy and Cory for allowing me to use their car and let them know that I would be going to the beach with the girls.

"Okay sounds good hon." Lucy smiled.