Chapter 1: He's A Monster.

Hana, Ren and Chiyo were hanging out at Fletcher's cafe, wondering what type of trouble or chaos will happen today. The three couldn't go a week without a new villain or some curse they would have to bear or fight against.

Hana sips her tea, "So Ren, how is Yuri~" Ren fidgets with his blue scarf, "Oh fine. He's off helping some human with their demons because he's now a guardain angel." Hana gushed, "I mean Yuri is the strongest, most hottest angel. He totally is guardain angel material~"

Ren looks away blushing, "I could be a guardian angel too if i wanted too-" "Man, Ren would panic at the sight of a demon! He's probaly hide behind Hana like always!" Chiyo interrupted. Ren sighs giving up for the day. The two girls contined chatting until the door opens and everyone else in the cafe stopped talking. Chiyo noticed everyone stopped, "Hana, shush!"

A male angel with messy brown hair, a dark red jumpsuit, filthy, unkept wings and sloutched shoulders walked in. Hana tilted her head, "Uh, who is that?" Chiyo covers Hana's mouth as the guy glanced over at them slightly before going to the counter. Chiyo leans in to whisper to Hana, "You know that demon leader Maxcraft defeated?" Hana nods, "That's Bronzo, he was turned back to an angel but he has to do community service and he probaly wants to murder us all in our sleeps because former demon!" Bronzo walks up to the counter, "Can i have a latte?" The angel working at the counter looks up and blinks, "Uh, your not like going to kill me if i don't give you it right?" Bronzo let out an annoyed sigh, "I don't kill people anymore, I-" Angel points at the door and sarcasticly said, "You can take whatever is from the dumpster." Bronzo clenched his fists, "I just want a drink." The angel gets in Bronzo's face, "Leave or i'll tell the authorities you threatened me for a drink, now who are they going to believe." Bronzo put his hands up, "Ok! Fine! I am going!" Walks out angerily muttering something. Hana watched him go, "Uh, he just wanted a drink." Chiyo looks at the cashier angel, "Nice knowing ya!" The angel's expression went from smug to scared. "I know but he's a monster and he killed people when he was a demon." Hana looked at the door, "Ok...." Maxcraft walked in and everyone yelled greetings or nice compliments. Maxcraft strutted over to Hana, Ren and Chiyo and sat down, "Soooo, how is my friends!" Chiyo leaned foward excited, "Bronzo was in here eariler and you should've fought him again infront of us!" Ren plays with his straw, "It was scary!" Maxcraft looks away, "Oh, yeah, right. Bronzo." Hana butted in, "But he didn't do anything wrong. He just wanted a drink!" Maxcraft gets up, "Then let's get him one. Waiter, one water please!" A guy threw Maxcraft a water bottle. Ren whimpered, "W-Wait. Go see B-Bronzo-" Chiyo gets up, "Yep!" They follow Maxcraft to the mines where Bronzo was mining away, "Hey Bronzo!" Bronzo looked up, "Oh great. It's you." Maxcraft threw him the water bottle, "Uh, for you." Bronzo narrowed his eyes, "I don't need your pity, but thanks...." He drinks it. Hana punches Maxcraft's shoulder. "Awwww, helping your enemy!" Maxcraft sits down, "About that... I'm not really that good of a hero...." Chiyo gasp, "WHO TOLD YOU THAT!?!?!" She whips out her flamethrower, "WHO!?" Maxcraft grabs Chiyo's arm, "Bronzo was a demon because of me." Chiyo stops, "WHAAAAAAT!?" Maxcraft avoided eye contact with everyone, "I maybe stole his place as an angel when i was supposed to become a demon and he got mad and seeked revenge against me-" Chiyo leans in, "Dude. That is so messed up. HE'S EVIL BECAUSE OF YOU!?!?" Hana blows a piece of her hair out of her face and puts her hands on her hips, "So Bronzo was evil because you stole his life." Maxcraft nods in shame, "Well I could've told them that I wasn't Bronzo when i first arrived but i decided not too-" Hana patting Bronzo on the head, "Hey, atleast you can make up for your mistakes with community service."

Bronzo looks at Hana and walks to another part of the cave, "Yeh, and people think Maxcraft is some hero." Ren looks at Maxcraft, "Jerk move dude." Maxcraft frowns, "Hey, I kept on saying my name was Maxcraft not Bronzo but no one understood!" Bronzo walks past them. "I got to do Road Clean Up now. See ya'll." Hana looks at Maxcraft, "Atleast you're trying to fix things!"  Maxcraft side hugs Hana, "Yeh...."