- 𝐝𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭 -

| 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 |

11:00 pm

✧༝┉˚*˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙*˚┉༝✧

tendou was sleeping in his bed, holding his legs in a fetal position. you moved your hands on his hair and he slightly moved on the bed making mumbling sounds.

you picked up your clothes and fixed your socks to get ready and leave. your hair was back in a bun and you took off the hair tie. looking at your wrist you saw a mark left by tendou holding you down.

you felt a bit embarrassed and stood in the middle of his room putting your head down. how does he look at me the same at school?

tendou's arm slipped down the side of his bed, his fingers grazing the floor. "mmm..." is all you could hear. hope it's a good dream.

you quietly exited the room and turned on the hallway lights to see where you were going. you moved your fingers on the walls and thought back on the conversation you initiated earlier.

"that wasn't just sex and you know it"

you cringed to yourself and shook your head. you put your shoes on by the door and looked out the window to see the dark sky and flickering street lights. how am i gonna get home?

you didn't want to feel too dependent on tendou since he isn't even your boyfriend. you looked back into the apartment before leaving and held the knob. you shook it but it was locked. obviously...

you quietly tip-toed into his room and peeked your head by the door. he was sitting up from his bed and you hid behind the door. his footsteps came closer and he leaned over you, "leaving me already?"

"ah fuck-" you jumped and saw his tired face. he stood there, rubbing his eye. "yeah- i miss my bed."

"mine is too fucked up?" he asked lazily

"no it's perfect but it's for you, not me"

"could be for us" he added

you chuckled and then he picked your chin up, "keys?"

"yeah" you nodded

"i'll drive you" he walked into the hallway yawning. "no tendou it's fine-" you waved your hands, "i can go on my own tonight, i don't you to stress yourself out"

"shh," he made a peace sign up in the air, "totally fine y/n."

"i drove you here so it's only right if i drive you back"

"okay." you gave up and watched him put in slides and open the door, "ladies first"

"thanks-" you slightly bent your head down and he messed with it, "anytime~"

𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗿...