Chapter 1 (Lorelei)

Lorelei POV

I was attending a meeting involving the gym leaders, elite four, and champions of each region. It was so boring, but I tried my hardest to pay attention, unlike Brock and Misty who stopped listening after five minutes! 'Why couldn't I have skipped this and stayed home. I'd much rather be at home playing with my dolls!' I thought longingly, suddenly a light appeared from the ceiling. It was blinding, but seconds later a little boy fell from the light! Several women, including myself, ran to catch the little boy. We took the child to another room, none of us wanted to leave him, so we all stayed with him.

"MAMA!" the boy cried as he woke up, "Hello there little one, my name is Lorelei. What's your name?" I asked sweetly.

(y/n) POV

"Hello there little one, my name is Lorelei. What's your name?" Lorelei asked sweetly as I looked up at her.

 What's your name?" Lorelei asked sweetly as I looked up at her

"(y-y/n)." I said timidly, "It's nice to meet you (y/n). Can you be a good boy and wait here for a little bit? My friends and I need to discuss a few things." she said sweetly I nodded, "Alright, I promise we'll be quick." she said with a warm smile before leaving.

About twenty minutes later Lorelei came back, "Sweetie, we tried to find your parents, but there's no record that you exist." Lorelei said, suddenly memories of my death flooded back to me, "Sweetie, I want you to answer this honestly. Do you know where your parents are or who they are?" she asked, "No." I lied, "We thought so. Which is why we adopted you. You now have ten mothers." she said sweetly, "You'll spend a month with each of us to see who you like living with the best and who will be your main mother." she said sweetly, "You're gonna live with me first. You can call me Lorelei or mommy if you'd like." she said.

Lorelei was really nice and kind, but she had a lot of creepy dolls, "(y/n) dinner's ready." Lorelei said, "Oh admiring my collection? Just like your mom, a big fan of these adorable dolls!" she said.

We had curry for dinner, it was so tasty. After dinner, it was bath time and then bedtime. "Night sweetie, I'll be in my room if you need me, it's just down the hall." Lorelei said as she began to leave, I quickly jumped up and grabbed her arm, "What's wrong sweetie?" she asked, "S-Scared." I said as I teared up, "Aw it's alright, come here." she said as she picked me up, "Mommy's here there's no reason to be scared. You can sleep with me tonight sweetie." she said as she carried me to her room. She tucked me in next to her, "Goodnight sweetie. Sweet dreams." she said as she kissed my cheek.

Lorelei POV

I woke up earlier than normal to make a very special breakfast for (y/n), "MOMMY!" (y/n) cried in terror, "(Y/N)!" I said worriedly as I ran into my room and found (y/n) in tears, "Hey you're alright." I said as I picked him up, "M-OMMY!" he cried as he clung to me, "Shh Mommy's here, Mommy's got you." I said, "Did you get scared when you woke up and I was gone?" I asked sweetly he nodded, "Aw I'm sorry honey. I just wanted to make a nice breakfast. Bacon, eggs, and pancakes made from scratch." I said as I kissed his head and carried him to the kitchen.

"Here you go." I said as I set (y/n)'s plate down. I poured myself a cup of coffee and put some cream in it, "What that?" (y/n) asked, "This is coffee. It's a grownup drink." I said, "Me try?" he asked, "Hmm, alright but only a little sip." I said as I let him take a small sip of my coffee, "Icky!" he cried, "Here have some water." I said as I handed him a glass of water, "Let's eat or the food's gonna get cold." I said as I took a bite of my eggs, "Here say ah." I said as I scooped up some of (y/n)'s scrambled eggs, "Ah." he said as I put the food in his mouth, "Yummy!" he said happily, "I'm glad you like it. Your new mom's a pretty good cook right?" I said, "Yeah!" he said.

A month flew by in the blink of an eye, "NO I REFUSE! YOU'RE NOT LEAVING!" I said as I unpacked (y/n)'s things, "Mommy!" (y/n) said frustrated as he put his things back, "Fine, but if you're gonna go take this with you." I said as I handed him a phone.

"Mommy's phone number is already programmed into it

"Mommy's phone number is already programmed into it. You call me every day got it." I said sadly, "I really don't like the idea of you living with Clair,  but what can I do?" I said, "Bye-bye Mommy!" he said as he hugged me.