Chapter 8: Cavalry's Here

" ":Talking
' ':Thoughts
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Y/n's pov:

After my talk with Busujima-senpai, I was currently heading up the stairs as I see Rei was sitting down on the steps.

Y/n:"Miyamoto-san? Aren't you tired?" I asked her.

Rei:"N-no, actually, I wanted to talk with you." She said to me.

I then sat down next to her on the steps as I plunge the straw I got from my juice box and took a sip.

Y/n:"So, what'd you want to talk about?" I asked her.

Rei:"Listen, about yesterday...I...want to apolgize." She said to me.

Y/n:"If this is about the incident back at the bus, then don't. I'm not really mad about it and I mostly don't like holding grudges." I said with an exception for Shido-sensei.

Rei:"No, I really am sorry. If I had just let go of my differences about Shido, you wouldn't have been in danger. It really is all my fault, back when me and Takashi were kids." She said which got me curious.

Y/n:"What happened between you and Takashi?" I asked her.

Rei:"Well, me and him promised each other in grade school that we'd get married. But, I forgot and went with Hisashi, he's best friend." She answered reluctantly.

Y/n:"Wow...I-I nerver knew you had that much history with Takashi." I said a bit shocked.

Rei:"Hisashi was always the sweetest, he stayed with me throughout my school year. When I was lonely, he was always there for me. Even when I had to repeat a grade, he was there for me. But all Takashi does is get upset about it." She said comparing Takashi to the now dead Hisashi.

I just sat there, quiet. Hearing Rei compare people, really made me sick. Hisashi and Takashi are not the same person. Rei expectd that a boyfriend should always be there for them, no matter what happens, but she's also oblivious that they also have their own problems to deal with.

Y/n:"...Miyamoto-san, you shouldn't expect Takashi to always listen to everything you say. He has he's own problems too." I said to her.

Rei:"He's always like that, he always get's mad whenever I talk about things. That's why me and Hisashi..."

Y/n:"Shut up!" I said cutting her off. "Don't compare Komuro to Hisashi like that, their not the same person!" I yelled at her. "Don't talk about Hisashi like your gonna die just like him! Were alive and were gonna stay that way! So, don't talk like that about Takashi an$ Hisashi, cause their not the same perso-" She cuts me off with hug.

As she pulls me in for a sudden hug, silence filled the staircase for a while, until I hear her crying and sniffling.

Rei:"*Sniff* I-I screwed up...*Sniff*Big time." She said finally realizing what she's been doing to Takashi.

Seeing her crying, maybe I had gone too far. I then hug her back as she cries into my chest, like back at the rooftop.

Y/n:"...Yup, yup, you did." I responded as she continued to cry.

After a few minutes, she finally stopped crying as she looks up at me.

Rei:"Y-Y/n...*Sniff* I-I'm sorry." She apologized to me.

Y/n:"You shouldn't apologized, what you should be doing is making it up to us." I said to her.

Rei:"B-but how?" She asked me.

Y/n:"Your gonna have to find out for yourself. I can only give them my word, but you need to prove it to them." I answered.

After that, she finally let's go of me as she gives me a smile.