Old friend?

There's been some words about the hotel getting fixed up soon .... having to do with the new owner, that Elizabeth has her mites on . Iris had came to get Elizabeth and I because the handyman had ran into so trouble.  Iris saying  that some of the man that made the whole were missing ... that they were now dead in the only room in there.  On our way there Iris was talking about the new owners behind , Elizabeth asked one little question about the owner, " does he know about this "  Iris started to talk about his behind. I can tell that she is getting on Elizabeth's nerves , it's not Iris fault ... Elizabeth is just to much like me . She doesn't like people talking a lot. I'm better at handling it the little miss is.

Elizabeth and I were met with a big whole in the wall , " Who did this , not the now governess "  Elizabeth asked . I thought to myself , could she do this ? No this was of someone or something that hasn't eaten in years ..... or maybe in centuries

" What was in here ? " Iris asked , Elizabeth didn't speak, she just stood there, fear on her face . I looked at the wall , not really a whole in the wall as much as a doorway to a hidden hallway. I have an idea of what , I that to myself . It couldn't have been .... no , no. I looked at her, does she know ... did... 

  I didn't had to look to know that Irises eye were on the both of us, looking for some type of answers , some type of something. I was more focused on the hallway and how old it was , then what come out and what it mant. Elizabeth on the other hand was falling at keeping her fear in side . Iris looked at me trying to ask if she could say something , I looked at her from the side and rolled my eye. She looked at Elizabeth, " Wow , I've never seen you so scared ..... not in my life. "

 Elizabeth just keeped looking at the hallway, after a minute or two she looked a Iris .  " what?" I haven't seen Elizabeth  this scared since .. before her lovers remade her.

Elizabeth walked away leaving me and Iris there standing in front of that mysterious hallway, With more than enough secrets that should have never been brought back to  light.

Little miss didn't say much for the rest of the day, I talked Iris to forget what she had seen and not to speak of it .  She didn't , she knows what can happen if she does. Iris and liz aren't stupid,  they both know that no matter how close they get to little miss or me that they will always be the help, replaceable or even food. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 " Liz when the Doc  comes in , send her to my room .  "  Liz looked at me , with that  little look of her's . She nodded and I was on my way, then  " Hey ! way are you so interested in her ?  " I shrugged , then walked of .

5 hours later 

 knock knock

 " come in " I said , she had came a little earlier than planned . That's ok I still had time, I was in the bathroom when she had arrived .  " I was talked you wanted to see me ? " yes , of cause I wanted to see you , I thought to myself .  " yes one min, I'm getting ready ! "

" Ready ?..... ready for what ?..... "  I came out , 

                                        Anna's wearing 

                                        Anna's wearing 

 " A night out , at my favorite place " She looked at me , and looked , and looked. " Way did you need me ? " I looked at her with a little smile, " I would like for you to join me .. love" I  had already turned around going to my closet when she had spoken. " I don't have anything like that, "   I shook my head,  " here something....  simple "

 Doc outfit  ( that's Anna's but she's using

 Doc outfit  ( that's Anna's but she's using .) 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We went to the fanciest restaurant in the city, it would have taken almost a year for most people to get a reservation. For me, I didn't have to do much. We just walked in and that was it. Some may say it was magic.....

I can tell she feels out of place but also  at ease here. They asked for a booth or not , I looked at the doc and smiled , " Booth "  we got to the fotheris from all the people.  

1 hour later

 We were having a good time at the restaurant,  " I don't about that , Mrs. Williams " my head that was down  swiftly lifted, raising an eyebrow to her phrase. " Mrs.??? ... No it's Ms , no one has been lucky enough to get me." I said with a small smile creeping up one side of my face.She was shocked by that answer,  " did you think I was married the entire time?  I don't go and to this with just anyone love. " I wanked and get up to leave , " come love "