George

As Echo jumped into my arms I held them close.

"Hey you little Asshat, how were while I was gone?"

"Good!"

I may be a bit of a bitch sonetimes but that doesnt mean I dont love this little hoe.

"Gogs?"

wait.... I know that voice....

"Sap?"

As i turned to look at the origin of the voice, I was met with both of my lovers. I set Echo down and jumped into their arms.

"DREAM, SAPNAP!"

"GEORGE!"

They both yelled. I was over joyed to see them. We hugged for a good 5 minutes, around the 2 minute mark Echo attached themselfs to my side.

"XD, i havent seen you all in so long. It feels good to be back."

"Why are you back so soon?"

I looked down at Echo.

"Dad said there was a mission, and I needed to be here for it. He was adamant about it."

They nodded. All of a sudden an axe was thrown at us, I swifty caught it, I looked at the handle, a small ':]' was etched into it.

"Q."

"Gogy."

My younger brother walked out of the shadows in his normal casino attire.

"Good to have you back, Echo and Tommy have been worrying."

At that very moment Tommy hugged my side.

"I missed you bitch." Tommy said with tears in his eyes.

"Thats an understatement, you legit would cry at night due to nightmares of him dying" Q chimed in.

Boomer walked in and said; "Dont forget Echo hyperventilating."

Both Tommy and Echo were bright red.

"Awwwww did you guys miiiiiss me?~"

I teased at the two youngest of my siblings. This went on for a good two hours. By the time we were done teasing them they were exhausted and so were we. We decided to just go to bed and talk about the mission.