c. 8

a/n.

i love all of you so much i can't even explain it dude. thankyou everyone who supports me, and by everyone i mean everyone reading this book. i've wrote lots of books and got a few views but ended up deleteting them bc of the viewers. i love you all so much. oh and go follow @astrobabexda bc she/he/they think i have good style so follow her/him/them rn.

...

Taylor wanted to stop by the ice cream shop, so that's what we ended up doing. " Ugh, i live. " Taylor and Belly share a banana split. I guess me and Miah are invisible..

" Oh! right, " Taylor pulls out a bag from underneath the table. " ,open your present. " Taylor smirks, looking over to Miah and I. Belly pulls out a pink bikini.

Jere and I laugh. " Belly will not wear that. " Jere states.

" Agreed, Belly has never worn a bikini in her life. " I agree.

" Actually, i love it, thank you, Taylor. " She smiles.

" Alright, so where's the party? " Taylor changes the subject.

" Oh so Susannah always plans these lobster dinners, and she makes them midsommar themed so she makes these little flower crowns it's so fun. " Belly smiles at the thought of it.

" Boring, no. " She rolls her eyes.

" No they're actually really fun. " Belly says.

" You know, Taylor, i have two things to say to you. " I begin.

" One, it's Belly's sweet sixteen, she can do whatever she wants. And two, teenage life isn't all about parties. Just because she's a teenager and she's getting older it doesn't mean she has to be so distant from her own family. " She rolls her eyes again.

" Whatever. But i'm just saying, Belly should be hanging out with people her own age. " Taylor looks back to the ice cream after rolling her eyes. Little bitch.

" I will be! You're going to be there, so will Cam,- "

" Oh my god, I can't wait to finally meet the person who to take your eyes off of you know who. " I nearly choke on my slurpee.

Belly looks awkwardly at all of us, especially me, because she knows I like Conrad.

" Uh, yeah. But also all of the deb girls will be there as well. Like Nicole, Shayla, Gi- " Taylor cuts her off.

" Ugh I'm boiling, can we go back to the house and jump in the pool? " She says rudely interrupting Belly.

I glare at her. Why does she always have to be such a bitch?

...

We all arrived at the house. Taylor in a bluey greeny bikini, Belly in a pink one, the boys without a shirt like they always are, and me in a black bikini.

Cecilia's bikini.

I'm sitting on the edge of the pool, Taylor and Belly in the water on one side of the pool and Jere and my bro on the other

" Oh my god! Let's play chicken! " Taylor says.

" No, not chicken, i haven't played that since i was twelve! " Belly groans. She literally played that the day i got here..? Jere and i look at each other weirdly remembering she did play that less then two weeks ago.

_

guys i ahbe no motivtaion to write im sorry but im discontinguing tihis story