Lmanburg (starts crying)

"Purpled! Purp! Color boy!"
"What?"
Blue fabric was shoved into his hands. Tiny stars adorned the sleeves and flowers littered the tail of it. A small spaceship was on the shoulder and lilacs on the collar. Atlas moth wings were embroidered on the back.

"Did you make this for me?"
"Yah big man, I made all of the L'manburg uniforms."

Purpled had never really paid attention to the embroidery on the coats. He just knew they were special and never expected to be given one himself.

Wilbur's coat had custom holes cut in the back for his wings. The L'manburg flag on one shoulder and a sunset on the other. Music notes and salmon scattered everywhere else.

Tubbo's had bees and wasps flying over a bright flower field, tiny bombs and explosions on the cuffs.

Fundy had his coat in a shade of light blue. Tiny foxes could be spotted on it along with a salmon and berry bushes snaking up the sleeves.

Eret's had the pride flag plastered to the back. A few other flags lined one sleeve and there was strawberries on the collar. A crown was on his other shoulder in a bright shining gold.

And Tommy's was always changing. He would add and take away the little details at any time. Though he almost always kept bees, his disks, and the L'manburg flag on it at all times.

If purpled looked closely he could see stars were added to Tommy's coat as well.

And as happy as he was because they ment it, he was part of L'manburg, he couldn't help but feel dread over what Dream would think if he saw him wearing this.