🍫 Prologue 🍫

Ignore the grammer mistakes,
                           Sorry for the bad English.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, berries..... 🍒🍒🍒

_________________________________________
🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫
_________________________________________

St. Mary's College Kottayam (a district in Kerala, India) it is an omega college under the management of St. Mary's Catholic Church. well known for its reputation and status. 

Somi Principal of St. Mary's is a strict women.
Their teachers and staffs are also women's.

Now in the Principal s office a women in her late 40's , who is also a professor of the college . Talking about her very well mannered and matured son to the principal.

"Mam i assure u their won't be any trouble because of my son. "

" I know Yoona, and i am trusting u. You know this too Yoona , it is an Omega's collage for years. Now suddenly giving admission to a new comer that to a boy, it feels weird ......."

Seeing Somi's hesitancy, Yoona tried to assure the Principal again by describing his infamous son's adventure s in his previous collages, and his wonderful athletic skills.

" You know Mam, my son is a pro in hockey"

A handsome boy , he is a collage student, his raven hair perfectly tucked behind as a ponytail to make his handsome features more prominent with his black sleevless hockey jersey  showing of his bulging biceps which has a Jeon  printed on his back with pair of black shorts.He is so manly looking like a hunter on a hunting running after a shot or shoul i say someone with his intimating eyes. His physich is no joke, In his left hand he has a hockey stick running after to shot his goal.

And there is The grey haired boy is running in the hockey court for his dear life, he is running panting heavily ,sweating badly time to time gazing back to see if Jeon is following him or not, and when he looked ahead,a hockey stick directly came to contact with his nose, stumbling backwards he covered his bloody nose with his left hand and again tried to run, but no...!the one who is holding the hockey stick in his strong, veiny, rough hands again attacked him. You know he is a pro in hockey, jot it down don't forget.

"And he is also very good at hurdles, he even got a medal from district level. "

The same raven haired boy now wearing a long sleeved tshirt with his black pants is running after a black haired boy, jumping through the hurdles with so much ease and directly planing his strong arms on the running figure in front of him, like a well experienced trainer,he dragged the now pleading boy to the court now with his famous hockey stick,and the audience around him watching like it's nothing new.

"And he is good at basket ball, foot ball, marathons, relay...... " And the list goes on of course with a back ground story.

"Ok ok Yoona i think it won't be that bad to give admission to your son in our college, let's see what happens if boy's also start to take admission in our collage. And it is also management's decision not our's it's just a testing so its ok we can mange it. "

"Yes Mam , my son is very intelligent and disciplined but if any chance any trouble happens to this college or the students , I will personally expell him from this collage or that day will be the end of my career as a Professor. I will resign from my profession as a Teacher . I am Jeon Yoona,You have my words.

Yes, she is Yoona, Jeon Yoona mother of the one and only Jeon Jungkook. She is a single parent her husband died when baby Jungkook is only 4 or 5 years old. She raised him alone,doesn't have to face any financial struggles because their rich enough . She is a lovely mother, even if her bastard of a son is act like a local bad boy, get into fight with other students and comes home with bruised knuckles with a bloody jaw line and break rules of the collage by ditching classes she still loves him because he is her only son, only family.

she want her son to be serious about his life like a matured man without bunking classes and drinking glasses.

And if  Omega's collage is her last option then she will try it, her son can't break a nose or ribcage of an omega right, he won't be able to fight with an omega their right, and he will find his meaning of life their, if he wants to right..... Right?? . She will try her best to make him accept this offer, after all last Friday he got expelled from his 9 th collage,she is not surprised just disappointed, every time she got a call from her idiot of a son's collage she knows what is coming ; what can she do more now??

And that day she promised to herself, she will try to convince her son to attend St. Mary's Collage with all her might. If he will act stubborn then she will to after all she is his mother right.

🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫
____________________________________________

Now, let's see berries how the story is going to take place. 

How our typical badboy is going to land on the territory of  Omega's....??

Who is going to welcome our handsome Jeon with such a warm welcome......??

And the newly found friendship's...??

And the unexpected butterflies of love....??

With a wave of jealousy.

And small misunderstandings ,....??

With a bit of angst.

And a very happy ending. 🥰

You won't regret  this my berries , I assure u just give it a try. 😌

🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒
____________________________________________

        Thank u beautiful people🍫❣️