🎀His lost treasure🎀🥺

Ignore the grammar mistakes,
Sorry for the bad english.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, berries...... 🍒🍒

_______________________________________________

🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒
_______________________________________________

CEO Jeon Jungkook
Housewife Jeon Taehyung

A story where Jeon Jungkook and Jeon Taehyung living happily with their 4 years old son Jeon Yeonjun. Ready to celebrate their 5th year anniversary together like always. But everything changes when Jungkook's source of happiness bacame someone else other than his wife and son.

Let's see how Jungkook lost his two treasures by his own hands....... Shall we....??

🍒🍒🍒 🍒🍒🍒

"Kookie are you really going to leave me....?? "

Jeon Taehyung asked his husband Jeon Jungkook. He is sitting on a bench in the park which is near their house.
His voice is slightly hoarse because of the continues crying, lips quivering with each word he spoke, he is controlling himself from crying out loud, doesn't want to attract any unwanted attention on them.

But how can he hold his breaking heart together, with every passing minutes he is feeling empty, trying hard to breath properly.

He can't do this, he can't live without Jungkook. And what about their little son Yeonjun, how will he tell his innocent baby that his daddy is going far away leaving mamma and Yeoni alone, he is only 4 years old for god sake.

Jeon Jungkook looked at his husband without the galaxy he had in his eyes before.

And that killed Taehyung again.

They are married for 5 years. Yesterday was their 5 th anniversary, and Jungkook gave Taehyung the most memorable gift.

Which Taehyung can't never forget.

He wanted to make their 5th anniversary special and one of the best day of their life, but oh, boy he didn't knew that his lovely husband is giving him divorce papers as their 5th anniversary gift.

Taehyung's whole world crumbled down, can't face the reality.

That is what they are talking outside of their house at an early morning, doesn't want to distrub their innocent son's sweet dreams.

Jungkook looked at the Taehyung who is acting really pathetic right now.He doesn't know what is the big deal about giving divorce. It is just a sign right. But he knows Taehyung is so fragile so sensitive. So he tried to convince him carefully, after divorce Taehyung can live his life however he want, he won't interfere.

"Taehyung.....before becoming my wifey you were my best friend right , and you still are, and always will be. And you are the one who know me very well right..? So look at me and listen carefully . "

He said making Taehyung look at his face by holding is chin lightly.

Taehyung looked at the face which he loved the most, which he tried to keep always happy. But that face is nothing like before, it changed.

And it killed Taehyung again.

"I don't have the same feelings for you Tae, I have already fallen out of love. I don't know how or why, don't ask it's just happened. And I tried to keep up with everything many times but it didn't work, this relationship now doesn't give me the happiness and content Tae. So it's better to give up, than forcing it. So I thought alot for days and decided that divorce is the better option. "